Lead .NET Developer
Posted on: January 17, 2022
We are looking for a Lead .NET Developer to support our client
based in Tallahassee, FL
US BASED CANDIDATES ONLY.
Limited telecommuting is currently an option for this position.
Candidates must be located near Tallahassee, FL. Please see below
for more detailed information.
Who we are
TECKpert is a 12-year-old tech consulting firm based in beautiful
Miami, FL. At TECKpert, we offer a contingent workforce built for
any size digital transformation project. Experts in design,
development, IT, analytics and marketing, provide innovative
digital solutions to achieve success in our new economy. Our
leaders identify the technical talent best suited to bolster our
clients capabilities, across all industries, including, healthcare,
government, finance, legal, real estate, and startups.
TECKpert seeks to hire a Lead .NET Developer to support our client,
a government agency, on a six month contract with possible
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work as a senior developer on various cross-functional
application projects, ensuring that robust and scalable solutions
- Collaborate with other team members and Subject Matter Experts
to ensure solutions are implemented according to customer
- Responsible for full lifecycle application development. Ensures
code is written to implement the architecture and design such that
it meets standards in terms of code quality and efficiency
- Fully unit test all solutions prior to User Acceptance Testing
- Initiate, drive and deliver effective experiences in
partnership with distributed cross-functional teams to ensure all
aspects of the architectural vision are communicated, supported and
delivered to the highest standards; align core .NET based platform
development initiatives with Department development vision,
strategy and deployment
- Develop and apply knowledge of trends, relevant software
development technologies and methodologies.
Compensation and Term
This opportunity is for a full-time, six month contract position
with possible extensions up to $48/hour. Medical, dental, vision
and life insurance available after 30 days of hire.
Candidates are expected to work a minimum of two (2) full days per
week in the office. The selected candidate is required to start
their first day in the office. In the future, and at the clients
discretion, this option may return to full time, in office.
Due to company size, applicants are not required to be vaccinated
or submit to testing unless the client requires such measures.
Qualifications You Need
A successful Lead .NET Developer possesses or provides the
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, or related field. Or equivalent combination of education
- Experience working as a lead developer (5+ years). 8+ years of
broad experience working with development technologies including
Microsoft .NET (C#), ASP .NET/MVC, WCF/WebAPI, SQL Server,
REST, XML, JSON, HTML, and CSS
- Knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts
- Experience with SQL Server design and administration, Azure
SQL, and Azure development and deployment are highly desired.
- Knowledge of design patterns, performance issues and
- Knowledge of development methodologies including waterfall and
- Skilled in the use of multiple development technologies
- Skill in architecting and deploying high volume, high
transaction based, distributed and redundant web applications
- Skill with design and administration of Microsoft SQL and other
Relational Database Management Systems (RDMS) including Oracle
- Skilled in verbal and written communication, interpersonal,
conflict resolution, and customer service
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume,
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently
and as part of a team
- Ability to conduct complex systems analysis and translate user
requirements into business solutions
- Ability to integrate research and best practices into problem
avoidance and continuous improvement
- Ability to architect cloud-based applications leveraging PaaS
(Platform as a Service) and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
offerings for leading vendors such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon
- Ability to lead technical teams in delivering web technology
architecture, design, and implementation
Working with us
Working with TECKpert means more options. As new opportunities
arise, you tell us what you think is a good fit for you. What
industries interest you most? Do you prefer an on-location, 9-5? Or
would you want a flexible schedule and remote work? We proudly
offer a wide variety of roles. Many of our TECKperts enjoy
coworking and skills training coupled with the stability of
full-time employment. We believe TECKpert gives today's digital
professionals an agile path to start and advance their career. All
of our opportunities require at least 20 hours per week and can be
one to twelve months in length. Choose the opportunity that matches
your interest and desired cadence.
Download our mobile app, sign up and complete your profile. Upload
your resume and express interest for this opportunity by viewing
the opportunity and pressing the thumbs up icon.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Teckpert, Tallahassee , Lead .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!