Senior Web Developer
Company: Advanced Systems Design
Posted on: August 7, 2022
---Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Senior Web Developer for
our client located in Tallahassee, FL.
**MUST Reside in the State of Florida**
**REMOTE work is an option for the right candidate**
**Must work on-site first few weeks**
Job Overview:The Senior Web Developer will be responsible for the
design, testing, implementation, and administration of interactive
technologies and applications. Some of the duties may include:
- Assist in developing specifications as well as, overall
planning and management of projects.
- Meet with leadership to provide status reports on a weekly
basis and provides monthly written reports which will include
accomplishments, areas of concern, and recommended solutions.
- Communicate project progress and information to the team,
sponsor, stakeholders, and legislative body as appropriate.
- Ensure technical direction and standards are being
- Develop project plans and measure actual progress against the
- Assures that project documentation includes the project plans,
budgets, risk plans, communication plans, change control logs, and
- Demonstrate an understanding of tactical goals and effectively
participates in the development and implementation of business
- Manage project risk through comprehensive mitigation assessment
and planning techniques.
- Manage change control within the projects
- Obtain sponsor approval for changes to scope, budget, and
schedule that affect the critical path.
- Write documentation showing testing and verification of
modifications to ensure that objectives are met.Required
- 8+ years of experience with Oracle Databases, Oracle functions,
stored procedures, triggers, packages & performance tuning
- Experience developing Microsoft ASP.NET web applications.
- Experience with developing C# applications using .Net &
Proficient in converting ASP.NET web forms to MVC
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server; Creating and Writing
- Experience with working with development teams on large
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and
- Experience developing in the .NET programming language.
- Gathering and documenting business and technical
- Experience testing custom applications, reports, large data
sets, or dashboards.
- Producing technical documentation related to requirements,
specifications, traceability matrices, designs, or testing.
- Experience with batch processing and data loading.
- Experience with MVC, Bootstrap, and Responsive Design.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services 2012 and
- Experience with SQL SSIS, and SSRS
technologies.Education:Bachelor of Science/Arts degree in Computer
Science, Management Information Systems Degree, or a related
field.Advanced Systems Design, Inc. is:
- A leading Information Technology provider for Federal, State &
Local government agencies.
- A certified minority-owned small business government contractor
with capabilities related to Public Health IT, Criminal Justice,
Transportation, and Defense.
- A certified service-disabled veteran-owned company with a proud
42-year track record of providing successful innovative solutions
for our government customers.
- A drug-free workplace in accordance with the Drug-Free
Workplace Act of 1988.
- Applicants who have a signed offer of employment or contractor
agreement are subject to:
- the pre-employment testing protocol:
- background investigation
- drug screeningOur Employees:
- Are actively working on next-generation technology projects
with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, CDC, and a wide array
of Federal, State, and Local agencies throughout the United
- Are eligible for wide-ranging benefits and perks, including but
not limited to:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with PPO and HDHP/HSA
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
- Holiday Pay - Company Paid Federal Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Certification Incentive Plan
- Employee Referral Plan
- Technology ExposureFor additional information regarding
Advanced Systems Design, please check out our WEBSITE
www.asd-web.com/careers for all current job openings.
Advanced Systems Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: Advanced Systems Design, Tallahassee , Senior Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!