Software Devops Engineer
Company: Motion Recruitment Partners LLC
Posted on: September 22, 2023
This company offers a program that provides curriculum
materials, workshops and training to school and agency staff who
work with students with autism. The program is based on
evidence-based practices and teaches children with ASD the critical
skills needed to succeed in school and the community. The program
aims to help others successfully implement research-based applied
behavior analysis (ABA) techniques.
Hiring for a DevOps/ Back-End Engineer to join as our next integral
member of the team. Specifically, we are looking for someone who
would have an interest in developing and maintaining modern web
applications for Special Education Teachers. Our ideal candidate
would have a solid background in DevOps while also being able to
contribute to software development, testing, and deployment. In
this role, you'd report to the director of technology, This is
actually the first inhouse Devops position-, currently using
outside support, and with the growth that they've been seeing,
theyre ready to start building out their tech teams.
100% Remote Opportunity
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in software development, specializing in
- 2+ years of infrastructure / DevOps experience
- Containerized environments
- API endpoint development
- Relational database management and use (MySQL, PostgresSQL,
- Traditional full cycle web-applications
- Cloud environments (AWS)
- Modern collaboration tools (Git, JIRA, Confluence)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
or related field
- Experience with Symfony
- Experience with Drupal
- Experience with third party identity providers (Okta)
- Aptitude for producing software compliant with strict privacy
and other regulations (IE: FERPA)
- Passion for R&D in diverse technologies
- Experience developing highly usable and accessible
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Modern frontend development for ReactJS (Typescript, Next.js,
React Testing Library, SASS, Webpack)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% AWS
- 50% Devops
- 50% SWE
- Provide active maintenance of current projects and help design
infrastructure for upcoming projects
- Collaborates on software development efforts when not engaged
on DevOps/Infrastructure tasks
- Interact directly with stakeholders from different departments
of the company to ensure successful implementations.
- Set up and review resource reports; set up and manage alert
- Collaborates with Tech Lead on data modeling for new
applications and features
- Participate in R&D efforts for new products.
- Retirement plan options with matching?
- 12 days of paid time off per year?
- 18 paid holidays and office closure days per year?
- 2 weeks of paid COVID-19 sick leave?
- Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, and
Flexible Spending Accounts)?
- Life and Disability Insurance options?
Keywords: Motion Recruitment Partners LLC, Tallahassee , Software Devops Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!