.NET WEB developer
Company: WorkFlow Technologies Inc.
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Workflow Technologies Inc. is an approved vendor with the State of Florida for providing IT consulting services. We have multiple ongoing contracts with the state. Our current requirement is as below. Mandatory Requirements:Contractor staff assigned to this scope of work must possess, at minimum, the following qualifications:
- 5 or more years of experience developing with Microsoft .Net applications using the MVC design pattern.
- 5 or more years of experience in creating web application designs and acting as lead developer and performing code reviews.
- 5 years demonstrated experience gathering and documenting user requirements, performing systems and data analysis, and creating design diagrams and models.
- 3 years demonstrated experience with Agile software development.
- 5 years demonstrated experience using MS SQL Server and creating stored procedures.
- 3 years demonstrated experience with formal software testing.
- 3 years demonstrated experience with root cause analysis and troubleshooting. SERVICE TASKS: Contractor will perform the following tasks in the time and manner specified:
- Develop user requirement documents based on user input and feedback as directed by the Department.
- Develop design documents as per user requirements and feedback as directed by the Department.
- Create web page, application, and database enhancements per requirements and design as directed by the Department, using an agile development approach.
- Provide research and analytical services for defects and other systems issues as directed by the Department.
- Create system documentation for work performed using both text and diagrams, as directed by the Department.
- Develop test cases and scripts, and test the application based on work performed per the user requirements, as directed by the Department.
- Produce work estimates to implement analysis and testing functionality for Release Planning and Sprint Planning as directed by the Department.
- Provide daily progress reports on work assignments, as directed by the Department.
- Produce detailed accounting of hours worked by tasks with documentation of work completed on a monthly basis. All timesheets must beconfirmed and approved by the Departments Contract manager, prior to payment.
- Follow Department IT processes and coordinate with other Department IT staff to ensure compliance with Department Standards as directed by the Department.
Keywords: WorkFlow Technologies Inc., Tallahassee , .NET WEB developer, IT / Software / Systems , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!