Telecom Operator PRN
Company: Capital Regional Medical Center
Posted on: August 14, 2019
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Shift: 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM, Various Days
CapitalRegional--is a 266-bedacute-care hospital that offers 24/7
Emergency Services in Leon an GadsdenCounties including; a
Pediatric ER, Senior Care ER and an Express Care ER.Offerings also
include a Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, CancerCenter,
Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center, Family
Center,Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic Center, Physical Therapy
Services,Seniors First, Sleep Center, Stroke Center, Surgical
Services, Wound HealingCenter, Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician
Practices, and more.
POSITION SUMMARY:Perform switchboard activities of the department
in accordance with applicable administrative and regulatory
- Greets incoming callers demonstrating customer service
principles and behaviors appropriately.
- Routes all incoming calls and maintains appropriate telephone
- Operates the public address system consistent with established
company protocol and procedure including calling all codes and
disasters as outlined in CRMC policy and procedures. Ensure all
pertinent staff are notified per policy and procedure according to
specified code/disaster/safety notification.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Demonstrates Customer Service/Service Plus principles and
- Maintains facilities and equipment to ensure maximum
- Regular, punctual and dependable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications EDUCATIONREQUIRED AND /
- High School diploma or GED required--LICENSURE/ CERTIFICATION:
- None--EXPERIENCEREQUIRED OR PREFERRED:--
- One year of experience preferred butnot required.--
- Customer Service or TelephoneExperience
preferred.--SKILLS,KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient in English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work and remain calm underpressure
- Ability to work in a confined area
- Ability to handle multiple prioritiesat one time
- Ability to retain names and numbers
- Must be dependable
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: Capital Regional Medical Center, Tallahassee , Telecom Operator PRN, IT / Software / Systems , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!