RCM Payment Processor
Company: Gateway Electronic Medical Management Systems, Inc
Posted on: February 16, 2020
is seeking an RCM Payment Processor to join our team!As the
Payment processor you will monitors assigned patient accounts for
accurate and timely payment of claims by managing work queue, aging
lists, and claims correspondence; processing of payments.This is a
short term contract position.What will be your impact:
- Manages work queue, aging lists, and claims correspondence to
assure accurate and timely payment of accounts.
- Verifies completeness and accuracy of billing data and revises
- Reads and interprets denied claims in order to resolve
discrepancies; resubmits or files appeal for reconsideration.
- Reviews aging accounts in order to collect amounts due or
initiates escalation procedures for collections, according to
- Notes follow-up on billing records and maintains supporting
documents and notes in established files; verifies that remittances
meet contractual obligations.
- Audits and resolves discrepancies on patient accounts; reviews
accounts for non-covered or out of network procedures and refers
adjustments according to established guidelines.
- Receives telephone calls; answers inquiries and resolves
patient account questions; contacts patients to obtain or relay
- Requires regular and prompt attendance.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality in all aspects of
patient health information, proprietary information, and employee
- Manages customer/client interactions in a professional manner;
responds promptly to requests for service and assistance, and meets
- Demonstrates the spirit of the philosophy, mission, and values
of IMD through words and actions, and implements them into
department processes, programs, and the working environment.What we
would like to see:
- Six (6) months experience processing or filing medical
insurance claims, medical terminology and/or coding
- High school diploma or equivalent in experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet, and medical billing
- Ability to work effectively and relate well to patients,
clients, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to
individuals inside and outside the company.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated
ability to prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands, and to
seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.What we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Positive corporate cultureAbout Us:For over 20 years has been
the leader in Cardiology Specific EHR technology. The product was
developed in a living laboratory of a large Cardiology Enterprise
with over 40 physicians in 28 locations. For single physician
offices to large cardiovascular centers that include a diagnostic
centers, ambulatory surgical center, and peripheral vascular
offerings.Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status,
veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship
status, or membership in any other group protected by federal,
state or local law.If you would like to contact us regarding the
accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the
application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5511 or at .
This contact information is for accommodation requests only and
cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Keywords: Gateway Electronic Medical Management Systems, Inc, Tallahassee , RCM Payment Processor, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!