PAINT AND PREPPER FOR Signage and Themed Elements
Previous Experience working in the signage industry is
Potential candidates will be required to provide prep and paint
for: aluminum, fiberglass, steel, PVC, and various other base
materials as required per project.
All candidates would be required to perform all prep and paint
work needed to prepare elements for paint that includes, but is not
· Cleaning foreign matter from surfaces
· Repair and patch minor dent and scratches in elements
· Blocking and sanding final products smooth for paint
· Bondo visible seams
Experience in sanding and bondo procedures are required.
Candidates must be able to use small hand tools which
· Razor Knife
Candidates may be required to mix paints and enamels to
consistency stipulated in company or customer specifications.
Duties to include taping and masking prior to paint
Candidates must be able to use standard paint equipment which
· Spray guns
· Paint Brushes
· Paint Booth
Every member of the team is required to inspect their own work
before moving on to the next process, the Paint and Prep Level I or
II is required to provide their own quality control inspections
prior to moving all objects through paint.
All team members are required to clean their work area, tools,
sprays booths, and equipment daily.
All candidates must be able to work effectively as an individual
or with a team. They must be able to perform tasks under time
Safety is a priority as SPI and all team members are required to
use all personal protective equipment as required per task that is
being performed, PPE includes, but is NOT limited to:
· Safety Glasses
· Half- mask or dust/mist respirator
· Tyvek protection suit
All SPI employees are required to multi-task on several projects
at once to stay productive and efficient. Team members can have 2-5
projects in various stages going at once.
Candidates will have the potential opportunity to cross train
with paint and scenic/ theme work as projects require. Candidates
are expected to be flexible and may be required to support all
needs of the Paint & Prep Department based on project demands.
Candidates must meet the following requirements prior to being
considered for full-time or part-time employment:
· Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
· Must have reliable transportation to and from work
· SPI assumes all employees can work a 7 A.M.-4 P.M, a typical
40 work week
· SPI requires that employees work overtime as required to meet
Compensation and Benefits
· Compensation is competitive based on experience
· Benefits are available based on employer paying percentage of
employee’s health insurance
· Additional PTO Holidays
· Project based overtime and bonuses available
Additional Information:Salary: $16.00Frequency: Per hourRemote
Job: NoEmployment Type: Full time