Company: WiredPeople, Inc.
Posted on: February 24, 2021
This MMP Epidemiologist is a member of an interdisciplinary team of
epidemiologists and public health consultants assisting Florida in
reaching its strategic public health goals.
- Produce MMP annual report and other dissemination materials,
including factsheets, in collaboration with other MMP staff and
disseminate data through the website, and other publications
- Communicate results from data analyses with surveillance,
prevention, and patient care programs for program planning and
assist with publications and other correspondence (e.g. grant
annual report) related to MMP
- De-duplicates, cleans and reconciles the MMP sample with the
HIV surveillance database eHARS, creates and maintains the annual
sample workbook, maintains and updates the data collection portal
and contact tracing databases by updating addresses and facility
information as needed.
- Prepare a monthly report outlining tasks completed for that
month and submit to the Contract Manager.
- Provide any updates to HIV case surveillance obtained through
MMP and case conferences any cases that need reporting, deleting or
other actions in the HIV surveillance database eHARS
- Participate in weekly and monthly conference calls required by
the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Provide technical assistance to MMP data collectors on data
entry and data systems, and assist the MMP project coordinator and
data manager with the annual data analysis plan
- Conducts lead searching as assists with recruitment of sampled
persons for participation in MMP as needed.
- Performs interviews of sampled persons and abstracts patient
medical records as needed.
- Evaluates MMP interviews and performs medical record
re-abstractions for MMP data collectors to ensure data quality as
- Documents all work in provided data systems and submits
interview and medical record data by established due dates.
- Two years of experience and a Master's degree in public health
or related field
- Two years of experience in epidemiology and data management
with experience including completion of an epidemiology project
with statistical analysis of a large data set
- Two years of experience managing projects or supervising
- Five years of experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and
- SAS required
WiredPeople provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, WiredPeople complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: WiredPeople, Inc., Tallahassee , MMP Epidemiologist, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!