Company: Waste Pro USA, Inc.
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Landfill Equipment Operator is Responsible for the
inspection of incoming waste and the placement and management of
that waste on the site as well as moving and spreading waste and
earth. The efficient and safe operation of the site. ESSENTIAL JOB
- Able to operate a front-end loader and other heavy
- Understand refuse disposal policies, procedures, guidelines and
- Ability to manipulate heavy equipment control levers.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written
- Ability to maintain written records.
- Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
- See in the normal visual range with or without correction
- Exhibit normal range of body motion QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have a valid driver's license for the state in which the
position works. Requires a clean driving record.
- 2 years of experience operating heavy equipment
- 24 hour Landfill Operators License preferred.
- High school Diploma or GED preferred OTHER JOB
- Employees in this job classification must attend and
participate in corporation sponsored training courses as
- Employees in this job classification are responsible for
keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being
used by Waste Pro USA.
- Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the
Supervisor. Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to perform pushing, pulling, bending, lifting of up to
75 pounds throughout the shift with or without reasonable
accommodations. As well as climb into and out of a truck
repeatedly. WORK ENVIRONMENT: Works in a variety of environment
conditions, including wide temperature and weather variations
including heat, cold, snow, rain, wind; noise and vibrations,
fumes, odors and dust
Keywords: Waste Pro USA, Inc., Tallahassee , CSR-Leon County, Other , Crawfordville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!