Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you a handy person who loves fixing things? Would you like
to take on problems daily? Would you love enriching the lives of
seniors every single day?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we want to meet you.
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company
established nearly twenty years ago. We operate communities all
across the country and are growing fast. We provide an active, fun,
and affordable lifestyle for the residents living in our
communities. In our delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is
always on the resident.
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician to ensure
consistent upkeep of our retirement community while
enthusiastically spotting areas for improvement. The Maintenance
Technician will work closely with Community Managers, residents and
What makes this opportunity right for you:
- You will be inspired to be disciplined and take ownership of
the maintenance upkeep of the building.
- You can establish relationships with residents daily.
- You will handle the vacant apartment turn process including
painting and cleaning carpets.
- You will ensure the work of outside contractors is done with
the highest quality.
- You will keep accurate logs of monthly inspections.
- You have the opportunity to respond to maintenance requests
from residents including HVAC, electrical, plumbing and various
- You'll work a stable schedule; Monday through Friday from
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion,
Honesty, and Service Excellence..
- We provide you with stellar benefits, including health
insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and
a 401(k) with employer match.
What makes you right for this opportunity:
- You have experience performing routine maintenance and building
repair with a working knowledge of custodial procedures.
- You have HVAC experience.
- You have an ability to communicate effectively with residents,
managers, and vendors.
- You are positive, and have a customer-focused approach.
- You have a sincere willingness to serve our residents.
If you hold a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with
seniors, take the first step to joining our company. Complete our
on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48
Keywords: Resort Lifestyle Communities, Tallahassee , Maintenance Technician, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!