Company: Curo Health Services
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice,
home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on
clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company
culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and
innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry.
Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when
life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our
We're looking for a Chaplain to join our team.
You will report directly to the Administrator or Executive
Director. You will be responsible for the spiritual services
provided to hospice patients and families.
- Participates in developing the interdisciplinary care
- Visits patients/families identified as appropriate for
spiritual care services and provides direct spiritual support,
counsel, prayer, and ministry as appropriate.
- Assists members of the interdisciplinary team in understanding
the significant spiritual concerns related to the patient/family
response to dying.
- Serves as liaison and resource for community spiritual leaders
in dealing with hospice patient/family.
The candidate must meet ONE of the following requirements:
- BS or BA in theology, religion, human services, counseling,
psychology, or sociology from a college or university and/or as
required by state-specific regulations.
- A Master's Degree in counseling, psychology, theology or
divinity from a college or university and/or as required by
state-specific regulations. (Preferred.)
- A minimum of one unit of Association of Clinical Pastoral
Education, Inc. (ACPE)-accredited CPE.
- Note a degree received from an accredited college/university is
preferred. If the degree is received from a non-accredited college
or university, AVPO approval is required prior to hire.
- Two years of active work in spiritual care ministry/ program,
one unit of pastoral education (per state requirements, if
indicated), and demonstrated ability to work with patients,
families, and community spiritual leaders of various
denominations/beliefs is required.
- Three years of active work in hospice spiritual care support
and one year of clinical pastoral education is preferred.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan,
Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace
Keywords: Curo Health Services, Tallahassee , Chaplain, Other , Bainbridge, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!