Company: Team Cone
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Team Cone Distributing, Inc. is hiring
immediately CDL licensed Delivery Sales Drivers to
join their team!
Job type: Full time, permanent
Pay type: Salary + commission
Delivery Sales Driver Job Description:
To deliver and collect funds for product that has been pre-sold.
This delivery must occur in a safe and efficient manner. The driver
will follow a daily route based on load level and number of stops
for that delivery route. This delivery route will be established
independently of sales routing. Driver will collect and be
responsible for safekeeping of all monies and product according to
invoiced amount for that days manifest.
- Deliver correct amount & type of product to retail
- Properly stock cooler, back stock, shelves & refill displays as
- Maintain proper rotation standards on an ongoing basis.
- Code date systems must be thoroughly understood and strictly
followed. Primary responsibility to rotate all backroom stock on
- Inventory assigned truck and report product and quantity totals
to warehouse Supervisor each morning.
- Report any load variance (overages, shortages or miss-picks) to
warehouse personnel immediately.
- Balance load-in and load-out sheets.
- Balance daily receipts with invoices and monies for
- Perform vehicle safety check (pre-trip and post trip inspection
form) each morning and afternoon before departing. Responsible for
keeping vehicle clean and ensuring the vehicle is in safe operating
condition according to DOT and company regulations. Advise mechanic
via Inspection Form of problems or possible problems.
- Build and maintain product displays as directed. Restock all
warm & cold beer selling areas. Merchandise with Corr-Buff signs &
appropriate point of sale. Maintain account back stock in orderly
condition. Price product & insure correct retail pricing in all
accounts prior to leaving.
- Ensure all products are delivered in good saleable
- Attend operations (Delivery Driver) meetings and training
sessions as required.
- Build & maintain good business relations with all customers.
Possess good communications skills & promote harmony with all
- Maintain assigned shelf space in all account, obtain additional
space when possible.
- Submit any out of stock conditions to salesperson daily.
- Sell retailers on accepting all beer that has been
- Collect appropriate funds upon delivery. Adjust the invoice if
necessary to allow for order adjustments and have retailer sign for
such adjustments prior to leaving.
- Report all problems to Supervisor immediately.
- Maintain appropriate dress (uniform) and personal appearance
- Maintain assigned equipment (price gun, breakdowns, hand
trucks, phone etc.)
- Assist with other tasks as appropriate and/or necessary.
- Adhere to all federal, state and local regulations regarding
the sale and merchandising of malt beverages.
- In all of the Tell-Sell Accounts the Delivery Sales
Driver is responsible for the Rotation and the Quality of all of
Team Cone products in that account. VERY IMPORTANT
- Must have a complete understanding of Cone Distributing
Inc., Quality Assurance Policy.
Complete your application online now to be
High School Diploma or GED * CDL-A Training Course * Follow safety
rules and use safety equipment daily. (steel toed shoes) * Report
to work by on time each morning to ensure that vehicle is off lot
no later than 7:30am daily. Bulk arrive by 3:00 am, Cart 5:00 am
Package and On-Premise by 7:00 am. * Read Julian Date Codes and
Pull Date Codes on products. * Perform heavy and repetitive lifting
with a typical weight of 25-30lbs. and maximum weight of 160lbs. *
Muscular coordination required for moving product. * Good math
skills. * Frequent reaching, standing and walking * Class A CDL &
current DOT Physical Card. * Able to pass drug and background check
* Must have completed Beer 101
Keywords: Team Cone, Tallahassee , Driver, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!