Company: The Grove at Canopy
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Responsible for providing timely and courteous transportation
for the residents to and from various activities while providing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal for this position. This list
is not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties
may be required and assigned.
- Drives vehicle from community area to destination according to
- Assists disabled passengers into and out of vehicle.
- Secures passengers' wheelchairs to restraining devices to
stabilize wheelchairs during trip.
- Safely operates radio, cell phone or pager to communicate with
base station or other vehicles to report disruption of
- Maintains all community vehicles in good working
- Cleans and services vehicle with fuel, lubricants, and
- Assists with vehicle registration and license plates renewal
- Inspects vehicle condition on a monthly and per trip
- Provides miscellaneous pick-up and delivery services as
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and
abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Educational Requirements and
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Clean Driving Record
- Experience in customer service environment, preferably in a
senior living setting.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Keywords: The Grove at Canopy, Tallahassee , Driver, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!