Transportation Team Lead - Quincy
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Title: Transportation Team Lead
Location: Quincy, FL
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
The Transportation Team Lead will assist the Supervisor to
assign drivers and oversee the day to day operations of the
transportation department. They will ensure assigned tasks and
responsibilities are completed timely and efficiently while
maintaining safety. They will represent our company in a
professional and cost-effective manner to increase our
profitability and customer satisfaction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a daily basis inspect all vehicles and ensure all lights,
windshield wipers, and other safety equipment are in-place and
- Ensure all required vehicle maintenance is completed in a
timely manner and logged as appropriate
- Ensure all transportation manifests are properly generated,
carried in the appropriate vehicles while active product is being
transported, and properly documented upon completion
- Ensure all vehicles are properly cleaned after each trip and
disinfected when applicable.
- The team leader will provide hands-on training for all new
drivers to ensure they are familiar with Trulieve driver safety and
professionalism expectations while on the road, at dispensaries and
amongst the various grow and processing facilities are met. The
training shall include: timeliness, transportation documentation,
and proper communication with our dispensary customers.
- Ensure that all DOT and DOH regulations are adhered to at all
- Consistently communicate transport status between various
Keywords: Truelieve, Tallahassee , Transportation Team Lead - Quincy, Other , Quincy, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!