Manager, Identity and Access Management
Company: Co-Op Financial Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are seeking a talented Manager, Identity and Access
Management to be responsible for the overall end-to-end design and
implementation of the company's identity and access management
solution(s) for corporate systems and financial systems in a
multi-datacenter / multi-customer environment. This position will
be required to develop and lead the Identity and Access Management
function in the execution of the company's security strategy for
the delivery of secure, scalable infrastructure systems and
services. The Manager, Identity and Access Management will develop
and implement strategic, technical, and operational
security/infrastructure controls that are properly aligned with
business goals and objectives. This role is responsible for all
security engineering functions required in the design, validation,
and oversight for secure identity and access management
- This position is fully-remote. That means we are open to talent
across the country and the person in this position will be able to
continue working remotely even after we transition back into our
physical office locations.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Ability to provide day-to-day management to Security personnel
in an IT Department in multiple office and data center
- Must be able to carry out managerial responsibilities in
accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
including interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning,
assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding
and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
- Manages, coordinates and prioritizes the schedules, projects
and activities of direct reports.
- Design, document and deploy cyber security systems that will be
used across the environment.
- Develop and carry out information security plans and
- Provide design validation and troubleshooting for new
technology and major changes within the environment.
- Define, document and enforce standards, processes, procedures,
and workflows within the team to better streamline the group as a
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the
data residing on or transmitted to/from/through the enterprise
- Participate in defining best of class security practices for
enterprise networks providing high-volume financial services
- Participate in maintenance windows where applicable.
- Serve as the design authority for IAM on behalf of the
Cybersecurity team as a member of the Architecture board.
- Collaborate with other technology groups and technology
architects on product strategy discussions.
- Partner with the Service Desk team to improve user lifecycle
management workflow in maturation of identity and access management
- Partner with the Cybersecurity Operations team to improve
privileged user lifecycle management, tool usage and workflow in
maturation of monitoring and response capabilities.
- Develop or implement open source/third-party tools to assist in
detection, prevention and analysis of security threats.
- On-call resource for Incident Response and operational
- Researches, develops, and keeps abreast of tools, techniques
and process improvements in support of cybersecurity threats and
countermeasures. Maintain working knowledge of advanced threat
detection as the industry evolves.
- Actively engages in the performance of Incident Response
activities, including but not limited to, triage, escalation,
conducting post-mortem and lessons learned review meetings, as well
as remediation tracking.
- Leverage knowledge in multiple security disciplines to offer
solutions for a complex heterogeneous environment.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/related field plus
a minimum of 8 years related experience with at least 5 years
equivalent work experience in Cybersecurity, specializing in
Identity and Access Management.
- Minimum of 5 years of identity and access management
engineering and management experience in mid to large IT
- 5+ years of hands on and progressive information security
design and implementation experience in a security engineering role
- Demonstrated experience of Hybrid Cloud operations -
particularly Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with the following: SSO,
LDAP, Active Directory, Azure AD, AWS IAM, AWS Cognito, SAML 2.0,
OAUTH, OpenID Connect, ADFS, SCIM, Ping Identity, CyberArk,
multi-factor authentication, privileged account management,
privileged identity management, identity federations.
- Knowledge of IAM software and systems, such as SailPoint,
Oracle, CA Identity Suite.
- Exceptional planning, organization, communication,
presentation, multi-tasking, prioritization, documentation, and
business analysis skills.
- Ability to work independently in addition to working closely in
a team environment.
- Experience with network, server, and appliance secure
configuration (hardening) using frameworks such as CIS, DISA, and
- Significant experience with Identity and Access Management
(IdAM) solutions., platforms, and services.
- Strong experience with Privileged Identity/Access Management
- Strong experience and knowledge of Azure security controls as
relates to identity and access management.
- Experience troubleshooting security control related
technologies and solutions.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce;
ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve;
cultivating a workplace in which every employee can live up to
their full potential. The result of this effort is an inclusive
environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an
organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the
credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's
commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends
beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60
million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free
ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast
technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion
transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to
deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Keywords: Co-Op Financial Services, Tallahassee , Manager, Identity and Access Management, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!