Personal Fitness Trainer, P/T
Company: Five Star Quality Care, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At this time, we are seeking a Part Time/Exercise Specialist
-Personal Fitness Trainer to join our team!
Ageility at Calusa Harbour is an independent/Assisted
Living/Memory Care Senior Living Community - OUTPATIENT
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for identifying fitness clients, developing and
maintaining a caseload.
- The Personal Fitness Trainer will bill for and document their
services as sessions are provided.
- The Personal Fitness Trainer is responsible for identifying
goals, creating tailored exercise plans for 1:1 session and group
sessions. The plans should be developed to increase strength,
improve fitness levels and meet the client personal fitness
- The Personal Fitness Trainer will provide a fun and challenging
experience, and will discuss, motivate and teach the client to
improve / maintain their fitness and strength.
- The Personal Fitness Trainer may be required as needed to
assist with equipment cleaning and maintenance and administrative
duties as assigned by Rehabilitation Director
- Graduate or equivalent related to successful achievement of
personal trainer certificate.
- Previous experience in client care with senior population in
rehab center, hospital or rehabilitation center desirable.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- CPR certificate is required
- Personal Trainer Certification-(NCCA accredited certification
preferred: ACE, ACSM, NASM, NSCA)
Keywords: Five Star Quality Care, Inc., Tallahassee , Personal Fitness Trainer, P/T, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!