Company: Guest Services, Inc.
Location: Wakulla Springs
Posted on: June 13, 2021
GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
The Lodge at Wakulla Springs, managed by Guest Services, is now
hiring a Part-time Night Auditor. The ideal candidate will be
service oriented, reliable, and a team player.
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazing benefits
such as a 401K savings program, paid time off, employee discounts
at recreational and lodging facilities nationwide, and more! Apply
today to join our All Star Team!
The Night Auditor performs all bookkeeping functions and end of
day accounting duties for the hotel, in addition to performing
front desk attendant functions including checking guests in and
out, reservations, and switchboard as assigned.
- Audit daily guest ledger of the hotel to verify and balance
entries. Investigate and correct any discrepancies.
- Create daily deposit and ensure correct starting cash amount at
the front desk for the morning.
- Update reservations system with occupancy of guests as they
come as they check in and out.
- Provide administrative, reception and program support to
management and staff.
- Manage phone activity including providing general knowledge to
- Act as front desk attendant during the night hours, ensuring
guests are satisfied with service requests.
- Ensure a safe environment, and respond to guest complaints
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them
immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or GED. Basic accounting skills.
- Clerical skills including typing, filing, office machine
operations, cash register operation, maintenance of records, and
the ability to undertake multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Computer proficiency.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of
people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple
priorities; ability to learn and develop new skills; ability to
- Ability to arrange and coordinate schedules for
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative, telephone and other
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent
movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry,
reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or
otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35
lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day and to climb steps
- Ability to sit at a desk and monitor phones for extended
amounts of time.
- Ability to withstand temperatures in indoor and outdoor
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to
understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability
to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and
co-workers in English.
- Communicates and receives verbal communication with other
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job
- Typical office equipment (computers, phone system, fax,
copiers, scanners, among others).
- Reservations system.
- POS system.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran
Keywords: Guest Services, Inc., Tallahassee , Night Auditor, Other , Wakulla Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!