Elementary Physical Education Teacher/Coach
Company: Grady County Schools
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Eligible for a GA Teaching Certificate in Physical
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a
- Possess integrity and high standards of ethics.
Teachers plan, organize and implement an appropriate
instructional program in a learning environment that guides and
encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic
REPORTS TO: Principal
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that
facilitate active learning experiences.
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use
in educational activities.
- Identify and select different instructional resources and
methods to meet students' varying needs.
- Use relevant technology to support instruction.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance and development
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as
required by laws, district policies and school regulations.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and
enforcing rules and procedures.
- Participate in department and school meetings, parent
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students,
colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student
- Keep up to date with developments in subject area, teaching
resources and methods and make relevant changes to instructional
plans and activities.
- Other appropriate responsibilities assigned by the
- Coaching responsibilities/Football plus additional sport
Keywords: Grady County Schools, Tallahassee , Elementary Physical Education Teacher/Coach, Other , Cairo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!