In-Home Childcare Provider
Company: Seminole Sitters LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are seeking babysitters and nannies available 15+
hours/week, Monday - Saturday. You may be asked to work
with one or with multiple families, and our preference is that you
would have a regular schedule though it would depend on families'
needs. We work with sitters to set a schedule that honors your
work/life balance while also meeting families' needs.
Seeking experienced sitters who are joyful and reliable. Should
be experienced caring for multiple children at once, including
young infants. Preference is given to those who are able to drive
children to local activities, though it's not something all
families need. Must feel comfortable using an online calendar and
Many of our clients have very little ones (under the age of
3yo); some are seeking care at home for their newborns.
Occasionally, group-sitting services are provided to local churches
and other organizations and events.
- Supervise and interact with children in a safe and
- Implement creative activities to assist with child
- Create a positive and nurturing environment for children
- Perform a variety of tasks per parent instructions, such as
dressing, feeding, bathing, and overseeing play
- Pick up children after school, transport to extracurricular
activities, assist with homework
- Avoid "screen time" whenever possible: avoid using your cell
phone while babysitting; engage children in active play with you,
rather than relying on their tablets or television for
- Previous experience with childcare or other related fields,
especially with newborns, infants, and toddlers
- Current CPR and First Aid certification, or willingness to
become certified within 30 days
- Access to Internet and proficiency using e-mail, Excel
spreadsheets, and Zoom
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children and their parents
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Preference given to those with experience caring for children
with special needs and/or food allergies
We are Tallahassee's award-winning babysitting service.
Families choose us to provide sitters who are experienced,
reliable, and personable. When applying to work with us, please
know that we like to see a resume that specifically highlights your
child care experience. We will also ask for two letters of
recommendation, also related to your child care.
Keywords: Seminole Sitters LLC, Tallahassee , In-Home Childcare Provider, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!