Today, Replacement Parts, Inc./ Crow Burlingame
is made up of a corporate staff and several different companies
that employ over 1,500 employees, in 12 states, working at
approximately 200 locations, all operating in the aftermarket
automotive parts, paint and heavy duty parts business. In 2019, our
company celebrated 100 years as a privately held business with most
of our employees spending the majority of their working lives as
part of the " Bumper to Bumper" family.
The Delivery Driver will primarily
determine the priority of deliveries, receive and review delivery
orders for completeness and maintain a clean driving record while
adhering to company policy. The majority of deliveries will
primarily focus on automotive replacement parts and may include the
delivery of heavy-duty parts, auto and industrial paint, and body
shop supplies and equipment.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the
- Provide exceptional customer service. This includes but not
limited to: assessing customer needs, meeting quality standards for
services and evaluating customer satisfaction.
- Abide by rules of the road and laws for safely operating a
- Determine the priority of deliveries including the most timely
and efficient route, when not directed by a Manager or
- Receive and process orders and other documents by reviewing for
completeness and clarity before delivery.
- Maintain a clean and well running delivery vehicle by
performing routine maintenance and inspections.
- Ability to safely drive a vehicle in different weather and
- Maintain a clear driving record.
- Check in freight, stock and retrieve parts.
- Handle cash and credit transaction.
- Help answer telephone and wait on customers.
- Work store inventory/assist in other locations inventory, if
- Maintain a clean facility inside and outside. This includes but
not limited to: sweep, mop, pick up trash, straighten and dust
shelves, rearrange stock, etc.
- All other job duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent Other minimum
- Current and valid Drivers License and clear driving record.
Class E or equivalent license required for all Missouri
- Automotive parts and/or customer service experience
- Previous parts and/or customer service experience
- Working knowledge of computers
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to enter and exit delivery vehicle.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time between
- Ability to reach outwardly. Frequently
- Ability to reach above shoulder.
- Ability to lift/push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to lift/push or pull up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs or ladders.
- Ability to bend, squat or kneel.
**Occasionally Occupation requires this
activity up to 33% of the time (0 2.5 hrs. /day)
Frequently Occupation requires this activity from
33% - 66% of the time (2.5 5/5+ hrs./day)
Constantly Occupation requires this activity more
than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs./day)
- Exposure to shop and store elements such as noise, dust, fumes
- Work outdoors, exposed to all weather conditions
This job description is subject to revisions at the
discretion of the company without prior notification. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Employment at Replacement Parts, Inc. is subject to post
offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Replacement Parts, Inc. is a drug-free workplace. *This is a Safety
Sensitive position due to the use of heavy equipment, moving
conveyors and hazardous material.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR