Company: Hugo Boss
Posted on: June 12, 2021
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle
companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. As diverse as we
are at HUGO BOSS, we all share a common goal: to inspire people
through our work. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be
yourself and to contribute your ideas and your creativity -
because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new
paths together. Join our team and discover how you can shape your
own future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Fashions, Inc. | Midway | United States |
HUGO BOSS is a world market leader in the premium fashion and
luxury segment of the apparel market. The Savannah Distribution
Center currently operates as a Foreign Trade Zone and
receives/ships approximately 8 M units to 91 Retail stores and over
300 Wholesale points of sale.
The Maintenance Supervisor at HUGO BOSS directs, plans, and
supervises maintenance personnel, as well as facilities maintenance
including: buildings, grounds, and all support equipment, and
automated systems such as: conveyors, merges, and sorters in a
high-volume, retail distribution center. Ensures Employee
responsibilities are in compliance with applicable regulations and
What you can expect:
- Maintain maintenance operations by enforcing programs,
operational and personnel policies and procedures
- Ensure staff training is complete for all aspects of Employee
- Maintain maintenance job results by coaching, counseling, and
disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Manage preventive maintenance programs and ensures schedule is
adhered to in order to minimize down time.
- Ensure all associates have the necessary tools to perform their
- Review, recommend and implement additions, modifications and
improvements to facility systems.
- Recommend and requisition all materials and supplies necessary
to perform equipment and building maintenance
- Responsible for all inspections and preventative maintenance
necessary for facility to function.
- Administration of operational policies, programs and systems
within functional area.
- Tour facility to ensure the condition of the facility is
- Enforce all safety rules at all times.
- Maintain documentation for department procedures, updating with
any process changes.
- Minimum education requirement is a High School Diploma or
equivalent. Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering is
- 1-3 years leadership experience in facility or equipment
maintenance. Apparel distribution center background preferred
- Schedule flexibility; 45 - 50 hours per week; overtime may be
- Availability and willingness to work any shift, as needed
- Analytical and problem solving abilities to interpret
information and develop, recommend and implement solutions
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of success
- Effective oral and written communication skills; Great
team-building skills and impeccable integrity
- Flexible; Able to prioritize multiple initiatives/tasks with a
strict focus on deadlines; strong sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Voluntary benefits and critical Illness
- Company sponsored life and disability benefits
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Commuter benefit program
- Employee Discount Program
Keywords: Hugo Boss, Tallahassee , Maintenance Supervisor, Other , Midway, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!