Executes blood donor recruitment programs, organizing and
managing all aspects of the recruitment process in order to meet
goals for an assigned territory.
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended
to be representative of the duties and responsibilities performed
within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of
any one position in the class. The omission of an essential
function does not preclude management from assigning duties not
listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the
- Executes blood donor recruitment programs to meet goals for
- Develops and maintains effective professional business
relationships with donor drive chairpersons that support delivery
of results as well as internal clients
- Seeks out prospective blood drive opportunities with new and
- Utilizes independent judgment to adapt approach and
communication style, to develop and manage blood drive
- Determines the appropriate marketing and promotional materials
and programs needed to achieve established goals working within
- Manages blood drive scheduling to optimize business needs which
may include recruiting during blood drives to ensure the success of
- Represents organization at community involvement events
- Leverages available technologies and channels to support
efficient and effective blood drives
- Manages and prioritizes time and resources to maximize
effectiveness of territory
- Adheres to all administrative duties including on-time
compliance for all reporting requests.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education,
training, and/or experience. Prior sales experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND DESIGNATIONS:
Valid driver's license and clear driving record.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to perform tasks effectively utilizing digital
technology and communication tools (smartphones, tablets,
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals,
professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and standard
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Ability to deliver compelling and persuasive presentations to
small and large groups of business contacts
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with new business contacts
and the general public
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Basic computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
applications and other business applications
- Ability to speak, write, read, and understand standard
- Ability to commute with personal transportation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Tasks involve the ability to exert light physical effort usually
involving some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects
and materials of light weight (up to 20 pounds). Usually involves
some climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling,
walking or standing.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee may encounter while performing
the essential functions of this job.
Functions are regularly performed inside and/or outside with
potential for exposure to adverse conditions, such as inclement
weather, atmospheric elements and pathogenic substances. The noise
level in the work environment is usually moderate.
OneBlood is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability/Other