Turn Help - Student Living
Company: Education Realty Trust Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Responsible for supporting the leasing or maintenance teams by
assisting in various administrative tasks or technical and
mechanical work to ensure performance goals are met in preparation
of apartment turn season.
- Completes all needed repairs and improvements to apartment
homes prior to resident move-in by following the community's
- Ensures apartment homes have been properly caulked and sealed
as needed around windows, sink areas, toilets, bathtubs, and
- Performs touch-up paints for vacant and occupied units as
directed by Service Supervisor or Community Manager.
- Assists in maintaining the grounds, common areas, and amenities
by picking up trash and debris, pressure-washing breezeways and
pool areas, performing general cleaning, and painting curbs and
signage as needed.
- Supports cost-cutting and expense control programs by fixing
rather than replacing parts when possible, not being wasteful with
materials and supplies, and practicing the correct use for tools
- Completes make-ready checklist and all other required
maintenance documentation in a timely manner as required by the
Service Supervisor or Community Manager.
- Complies with Greystar's safety and risk-management policies by
attending and participating in the community's routine safety
meetings, completing required training on OSHA and other safety
related laws and requirements, and by reporting accidents and
incidents promptly and accurately.
- Demonstrates customer services skills by treating residents and
others with respect, answering resident questions, responding
sensitively to complaints about maintenance services, and
completing assigned work orders with efficiency and urgency.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Education Realty Trust Inc., Tallahassee , Turn Help - Student Living, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!