Fully Licensed CDL Holders
or Permitted Drivers Wanted!!
Now Offering a 1,000 Dollar
Sign-On Bonus! **
We are holding Open
Interviews every Wednesday from 10:00A-11A. If you have questions
or need help applying, please stop by on
First Transit Drivers provide transportation through Bay
Town Trolley within our local communities. Our
drivers connect people to jobs, healthcare, education, and
leisure activities! As a Bus Driver, you would provide our clients
with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation.
If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
Safety is our
top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary
protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our
- $15.00/Hour--We're Hiring Immediately!
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Full-time shifts
- Opportunity for overtime
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Possess, at minimum, a CDL Permit
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
Florida will no longer participate in the Federal
Pandemic Unemployment Assistance program beginning June
26th, 2021. Apply now to secure your
**Terms and Conditions apply to Sign-On Bonus. Sign-On Bonus
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance