Registered Nurse Admit Hold
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Panama City
Posted on: September 10, 2021
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a RN Admit Hold you want in
your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center, a facility that is part of the
nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs & Student Loan
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated RN Admit Hold like you to be a part
of our team.
As the Admit Holding Nurse, you will provide direct nursing care in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities
• Collects comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health or
• Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnosis or
• Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the
• Develops a plan with strategies and alternatives to attain
• Evaluates progress toward the attainment of the proposed
• Systematically enhances the quality and effectiveness of nursing
• Attains knowledge and competency that reflects current nursing
• Interacts with peers and contributes to the professional
development of peers
• Collaborates with the patient, family, and others in an ethical
• Considers factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost and
impact on practice
• Leadership in the professional practice setting and the
• Follows established patient safety guidelines for reporting a
• Performs unit specific duties as defined by the unit specific
Current license as a RN
• Current certification
as a BLS Healthcare Provider
• Graduate of an
accredited school of professional nursing
• 1+ years of experience as a RN in an acute care setting
• Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work
with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending,
reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or
equipment up to 50 pounds.
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 223-bed acute care hospital
proudly serving Bay County and surrounding communities for 40
years. The hospital was recently named a Joint Commission Top
Performer on Key Quality Measures® – heart failure, heart attack,
pneumonia, surgical care, and perinatal care – for the fourth
consecutive year and has achieved certifications for its stroke and
Located in Panama City, Florida, its team of more than 450
providers and 1,000 employees work to ensure patients receive the
highest quality of care every day. With the areas only designated
Pediatric ER, four-bed Pediatric ICU and 28-bed NICU, the hospital
is ready to care for our youngest residents.
The hospital has the only Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary
PCI as recognized by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
Additionally, the hospital’s cancer program is accredited by the
Commission on Cancer and the National Accreditation Program for
Breast Centers (NAPBC). These designations enhance the hospital’s
quality of care and demonstrate its commitment to higher,
measurable standards of care.
HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of
healthcare services, comprising 184 hospitals and approximately
2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs,
urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 21 states and the
United Kingdom. With more than 280,000 colleagues driven by one
purpose—to give patients healthier tomorrows—we are excited about
the future of medicine and believe we are uniquely positioned to
play a leading role in the transformation of clinical care.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our RN Admit
Hold opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Tallahassee , Registered Nurse Admit Hold, Other , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!