Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: September 14, 2021
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Capital Regional Medical
Center is a fully-accredited healthcare facility with more
than 1,100 employees and 500 physicians. A 266-bed,
acute-care hospital that offers 24/7 Emergency Services in Leon and
Gadsden Counties including a Pediatric ER and an Express Care ER.
We also offer a Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer
Center, Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center,
Family Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic/Spine Center,
Physical Therapy Services, Stroke Center, Surgical Services, Wound
Healing Center, Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician Practices, and
Under general supervision provides
quality care to patients under the direction of a RN, in accordance
with the philosophy, goals and objectives of CRMC.
- Demonstrates knowledge and
application of patient transport, patient preparation and
Perioperative Services equipment.
- Maintains and stocks fluids,
linens, and other supplies in the operating room.
- Responsible for cleaning and trash
removal in the surgery department.
- Properly identifies patients when
- Follows the direction of the
perioperative staff with regard to gathering equipment and
- Participates in unit based Quality
- Practices, endorses and provides
customer service skills to patients, visitors, physicians and
- Demonstrates knowledge and respect
of patient rights to privacy and protection of patient
- Organizes and communicates patient
care activities to the patient and to the Registered
- Actively seeks ways to control
costs without compromising patient safety, qualify of care or the
- Demonstrates knowledge of the
occurrence reporting system. Uses system to report potential
patient safety issues.
- Follows established guidelines for
reporting a significant medical error or unanticipated outcome in
the patient’s care which results in patient harm.
- Attends in-service presentations
and completes all mandatory education requirements.
- Uses Performance Improvement Plan
to improve patient safety.
- Regular, Punctual and dependable
- Other duties as
Paid Time Off
Medical, dental, vision,
flex spending, life, disability benefits
Employee stock purchase
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.
Tobacco Free Campus
- Reads and writes Basic English;
able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Knowledge of body substance
- Ability to listen, empathize and
respond to patient, family, and partners needs
- Ability to establish and maintain
effective working relationships with co-workers, Perioperative
Services personnel, other nursing and hospital staff
- Willing to work on rotating
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Tallahassee , OR Aide, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!