Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Management & Training Corporation
Posted on: October 9, 2021
At the Gadsden Correctional Facility, we work hard to help
change the lives of those in our care as they try and turn over a
new leaf. Providing resources like education and healthcare go a
long way and we want you to be part of that change! Come and
make a difference every day in a safe environment, treating
patients who are grateful for your help.
MTC and the Gadsden Correctional Facility are
seeking Licensed Practical Nurses
(LPN) for a variety of shifts.
Shift: 8 hour shifts
Pay: $19.50- $22.00 Depending on
In this role, some of your key responsibilities would
- Attend sick call with the physicians to see inmates; prepare
examining room and equipment.
- Call the physician for medication and treatment orders and
- Operate pill call, administers medication and accurately and
completely document treatment as required by applicable policies
- Examine and assess inmates with illnesses or injuries or
inmates who become ill or injured; confer with physician to refer
inmates to the emergency room as required by their condition and
document in medical record or other forms as appropriate
- And other duties as spelled out in the practice
Degree in nursing, current, valid nursing license for the state
of Florida (No discipline). Must possess current CPR certification.
Must work within Florida state board of nursing scope of practice.
Valid driver’s license in the state of Florida with an acceptable
driving record required, unless waived by management.
Must successfully complete annual in-service training
requirements and maintain appropriate facility clearance.
- Medical, vision, and prescription drug benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Sick leave and vacation (or PTO, varies by location)
- Bereavement leave
- Civic duty and military leave
- Travel insurance
- Education assistance
In addition to the benefits listed above, MTC also provides its
employees with its BIONIC (Believe it or Not I Care) Wellness
Program. This free program features a wide range of tools,
resources, and communication to address employee wellness from a
mental, emotional, and physical perspective.
Keywords: Management & Training Corporation, Tallahassee , Licensed Practical Nurse, Other , Quincy, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!