$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
FSER Capital RMC – Gadsden
23186 Blue Star Hwy, Quincy, FL 32351
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an)
Medical Technologist? At FSER Capital - Gadsden, you come first.
HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to
support our incredible team members over the course of three
Capital Regional Medical Center’s Gadsden ER brings
high-quality, convenient emergency care to the residents of Gadsden
County and surrounding area. Our freestanding ER is equipped with
advanced medical technology to meet immediate healthcare needs.
At FSER Capital - Gadsden, we want to ensure your needs are met.
We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that
includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with
some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets,
Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Medical Technologist like you to be
a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
- Perform accurate and timely laboratory testing by analyzing
proficiency testing samples according to instructions and complete
within the allowable time frame
- Assume responsibility of the department as appropriate in the
absence of the supervisor
- Complete all required records/documentation pertaining to
- Perform stat procedures within established turnaround time
- Demonstrate the ability to use good judgment and independent
thinking in the correlation and interpretation of patient results.
(Including performing delta checks, etc.)
- Review pending logs (OSR) and result logs; resolve any
outstanding workload or communicate to staff relief
- Perform quality control procedures per protocol and handle all
problem and/or critical laboratory specimens/test results
You Should Have:
- A 2 Year/Associate Degree is required
- A 4 Year/Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology is
- A State of Florida Technologist License is required OR the
ability to obtain a license during the interview process
- Less than 1 year of experience as a Medical Technologist
- Technologist Licensing in one or more clinical specialty
- Blood bank
Integrated Regional Labs is
a full service provider for clinical laboratory and anatomic
pathology services, providing hospitals, physicians and clients
with timely diagnostic information for patient care. IRL is a
laboratory service component of HCA Healthcare
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"Good people beget good people."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent
Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Medical
Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Submit your resume today to join our
community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.