Floating Teller Full Time (40 Hours)
Company: Hancock Whitney Corp
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on
the button above. You will be required to create an account (or
sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you
access to your application information. You may review, modify, or
update your information by visiting and logging into your account.
JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY: A Teller at Hancock Whitney is primarily
focused on creating 5-Star client interactions. These excellent
service experiences are centered around accurate cash handling,
speed of service, superior problem resolution, risk mitigation
through fraud detection, and personalized value-added client
discussions. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works to build, maintain, and grow client relationships through
quality, personalized client interactions based on 5-star client
service, according to company standards.
- Handles client transactional needs such as processing deposits,
withdrawals, check cashing requests, credit card advances, money
orders, and other forms of negotiable items.
- Handles client servicing requests such as service charge
clarity and account maintenance.
- Maintains a working knowledge of products, services, and
- Achieve required level of outbound phone calls using client and
prospect lead list to educate clients on digital solutions and
financial need resolution.
- Educates clients within the financial center on digital
solutions such as mobile, online, and ATM offerings all centered
- Refers clients to internal business partners as client needs
- Assist with financial center morning and evening duties to
include opening and closing the vault, working and locking the
Night Depository, setting up workstation with supplies and cash,
and balancing drawer/financial center.
- Assist in managing operational loss within a financial center
to include: seeking supervisory override for transactions outside
of authority, proper hold placement for loss mitigation, and
- Accurately utilizes equipment and remains knowledgeable of
equipment functionality to perform role.
- Adheres to professionalism standards to include demeanor,
dress, and station orderliness.
- May function in a mentor capacity offering guidance,
instruction, and coaching to fellow associates enforcing policy and
- Assists in the responsibility of managing the lobby by actively
engaging, greeting and directing client lobby traffic.
- Performs research for clients as needed.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by
- Incumbent is required to comply with all applicable federal,
state, and local banking and industry related laws and regulations
including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act. SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES: None MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE &
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum of 6 months cash handling and customer service
- Previous sales and referral experience strongly preferred.
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Ability to operate related equipment to perform the essential
- Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform
the essential job functions.
- Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 30 pounds if required
to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable
to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without
causing the department/division an "undue hardship" then the
employee must be accommodated; hence omitting
lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement. Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship,
sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
age, physical or mental disability or history of disability,
genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled
veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal,
state and local laws.
Keywords: Hancock Whitney Corp, Tallahassee , Floating Teller Full Time (40 Hours), Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!