Company: One Call
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Prosthetic SpecialistProvides support to the business by
coordinating medical services for patients via telephone and/or
Internet (e.g. instant message, email). Coordinating medical
services includes (as examples):----completing intake of customer
referral, ordering medical equipment, medical supplies, scheduling
appointments, and managing visits.----In addition, the Medical
Service Coordinator will address and resolve simple to complex
inquiries and issues with customers and patients. Performs other
administrative duties as requested.--GENERAL DUTIES &
- Serves as primary contact for coordination of medical services
and patient issues. If a call escalates due to medical related
issues, the Medical Service Coordinator will be required to have
the proper knowledge and training to try resolve the situation in a
reasonable amount of time.
- Provides an outstanding experience to customers and patients at
- May take referrals from adjusters, case managers, & sales
- May process a high volume of patient inquiries about One Call
products and services, and resolve a targeted percentage of those
- Troubleshoots patient and/or customer problems, identifies the
root cause of the problem, and uses tools and resources
appropriately to determine how to resolve problems.
- Contacts Nurse Case Manager or Adjuster to obtain authorization
for additional or continued service(s) for patients as needed.
- Processes and manages referrals to ensure all One Call
procedures are followed throughout the continuum of care.
- Utilizes appropriate tracking tools, i.e. authorization logs,
Outlook Calendar or Task function, to ensure follow-up on critical
timelines as outlined in One Call---s procedures for obtaining
evaluations/notes, tracking authorizations, and contacting
- When unable to resolve a problem in a reasonable amount of
time, will escalate up to the appropriate Medical Service
Coordinator. Follows up on escalated issues with coaching and
mentoring to learn the appropriate solution and expand overall
- Tracks and documents inbound support requests and ensures
proper notation of problems or issues.
- Updates patient information and ensures accurate entry of
- Meets the standards of the job, such as quality standards,
adherence to schedule, and average handle time.
- May provide guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced
- Associate or Bachelor---s degree is preferable;--or--the
equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
2 years of post-high school education or 3+ years of experience is
required for this role.GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the company---s products, services and business
operations to enable resolution of inquiries.
- Outstanding customer service skills that builds the highest
levels--of customer satisfaction.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate-level Computer navigation and operation
- Demonstrates highly effective people skills and empathy when
taking care of patients and customers.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- If working with federal government contract clients, an
employee is required to receive federal government clearance for
handling sensitive information. Employee is also required to
receive annual security awareness training.Medical Service
Coordinator IEntry level role. Basic skills with moderate level of
proficiency. Generally performs a high volume of basic inquiries
about One Call---s products and services by following standard
scripts and procedures. Works under close supervision with latitude
for independent judgment. Demonstrates strong customer service
skills (empathy, problem solving, patience, flexibility, humility,
articulate communication) in client-facing situations. Consults
with senior peers and team leads on non-complex issues to learn
through experience. Typically requires zero to one year of
experience in a call center or customer service-related position in
a service industry. Zero-1 year of experience in the workers
compensation industry. Medical Service Coordinator I---s will
typically handle one service line, while learning others, and will
become knowledgeable in all products/services before moving into a
level II role.EEO EmployerWork from Home, United States
Keywords: One Call, Tallahassee , Prosthetic Specialist, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!