Game Day Supervisor
Company: University Center Club FSU
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Game Day Supervisor The Game Day Supervisor is in charge of
specific areas of the Club during home FSU football games. He or
she will supervise service personnel to guarantee guest
satisfaction through proper food and beverage service and
presentation. Responsible for ensuring excellent food and beverage
service to guests while maintaining safe and sanitary conditions
for guests and employees. Will work with other departments for
janatorial needs and security issues. Must have excellent
communication skills, both verbal and written. Must have experience
in guest services and conflict resolution. Essential Functions &
- Responsible for supervising staff to maintain specific areas
during FSU home games.
- Holds pre-function meetings with servers to ensure smooth,
efficient service, assigns server stations and coordinates the
timing of courses with the kitchen personnel.
- Ensures that all staff are well-groomed and in proper uniform
(including name tag) before opening.
- Checkes diagrams for buffet tables, guest table and other
function room set-up needs for special events.
- Assures proper inventory of all service equipment and supplies
to meet required needs.
- Regularly inspects all front and back of the house service
areas and equipment to assure that sanitation, safety, energy
management, preventive maintenance and other standards for the
department are met.
- Handles guest complaints.
- Trains, supervise and evaluates FOH service staff.
- Assures that all functions are properly staffed in accordance
- Assures the neatness, cleanliness and safety of all dining
- Assumes manager responsibilities when assigned.
- Conducts after-event evaluations to improve quality and
efficiency of all FOH functions
- Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as
a member of the team.
- Notify F&B Director and Club Manager of guest complaints at
the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any
complaints as soon as possible. Job Requirements
- Must be able to work at a rapid pace while maintaining
attention to detail
- Must have the ability to handle more than one task at a
- Must have demonstrated good supervisory skills.
- Must have good communication and promotional skills.
- Must have teaching and motivatinal skills.
- 3 - 5yrs experience in the food & beverage industry.
- 1 - 3yrs supervisory experience
- High School Diploma
- Certification/License Food Handlers Certificate, FSP certified,
Keywords: University Center Club FSU, Tallahassee , Game Day Supervisor, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!