NS in Beautiful Panhandle Location / Beaches
Company: Medical Search
Location: Panama City
Posted on: January 13, 2022
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Neurological Surgery -
Hospital employed group is seeking a neurosurgeon to join the
Panama City medical community.
- Board certified or eligible neurosurgeons
- Open to exiting residents-fellows as well as experienced
- Paid Occurrence based Malpractice
- Full Benefits Package to include Health, Life, Dental,
- Relocation Allowance, Marketing and CME
- High earnings potential with production based wRVU comp model
Medical center is a 260 plus bed full-service, acute care, Med-Surg
hospital located on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico serving the
residents of Bay County and beyond.
- This facility offers a Level II NICU and Neonatal Transport Team,
an American College of Surgeons Commission cancer program, a Rehab
Center, Wound Care Center, ER, OB-GYN, ICU, a full range of
Surgical Services and a wide range of ancillary support
- Establishing new hospital employed group.
- Were seeking 2 surgeons
- Ability to be on the ground floor of building and be a driving
force in its inception
Keywords: Medical Search, Tallahassee , NS in Beautiful Panhandle Location / Beaches, Other , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!