Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Title: Trim Lead
Reports to: Trim Manager
FLSA Status: Regular- Non-Exempt
Location: Quincy, FL (Higdon)
The Trim Lead will direct workflow and lead others in a positive
productive manner. The ideal candidate for this position is equally
comfortable directing others and carrying out tasks themselves.
This role is responsible for overseeing 15-20 employees and
controls workflow of trimming and QC in a fast-paced environment.
He/she will work with the Trim Manager and Quality Assurance to
inspect product during trim for quality defects to ensure the
procedures are being followed and meet specific requirements set
forth by Company guidelines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure that all employees are aware and adhere to the company's
Uniform and Attendance policies.
* Ensure that all employees receive proper training for the task at
hand and the tasks are being completed according to the SOP's. Any
questions that the employees have regarding task should be directed
* Working with the department Manager and trim tech employees to
accomplish daily tasks.
* Perform daily team meetings with your Team to go over the tasks
for the day.
* Ensure that the work area is kept clean on a daily basis
* Complete daily Room assessments to ensure product quality.
* Keep track of supply inventory. Make sure to fill out an order
form every week.
* reporting to Management on a regular basis with updates,
problems, or comments. Always respond to Manager's emails unless
* Strong knowledge and understanding of cannabis handling and
* Knowledge and understanding of local and state regulations, with
an emphasis on continual learning and sharing knowledge with the
* Possess the skills and knowledge to identify potential problems
with a plant or the product being processed and the willingness to
share with management and grow staff.
* Show self-motivation, innovation, and the ability to work well
with all members of his/her staff and the company, as well as with
his/her direct supervisor.
* Demonstrate excellent organizational capabilities, as well as
strong computer skills to accurately input and manage a centralized
cannabis tracking system.
* Have superior time management skills driving efficiency and
productivity, and meeting goals while consistently producing high
quality finished product.
Keywords: Truelieve, Tallahassee , Trim Lead, Other , Quincy, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!