Company: America's Best
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Company DescriptionAmerica's Best is part of National Vision,
one of the largest and fastest-growing optical retailers in the
United States. The Americas Best brand continues to grow, with 800
stores and counting. Each location combines both parts of the
optical equation eyewear and eye care into one excellent experience
at a single low priceFor more details about America's Best, visit
.At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best
to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and
eyewear more affordable and accessible.Our strong force of talented
opticians and associates help customers see their best to live
their best. By selling, fitting and dispensing eyewear to customers
with superb customer service, our opticians ensure our standard of
excellence is never compromised and theyre rewarded for that with
an impressive benefits package.How would you like to have Sundays
off? Yes, every Sunday we are closed!Job DescriptionWhat would you
do? The Specifics
- Meet National Visions sales and company objectives.
- Follow the Americas Best Code of Excellence to ensure customer
satisfaction by creating a warm and welcoming environment for
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to
- Educate clients on proper eyeglass and contact lens care.
- Maintain accurate and organized patient records.
- Maintain visual merchandising according to Brand and Company
- Mentor potential Apprentice Opticians as permitted by
law.QualificationsAre you the right fit? The Suitable Talent
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Maintain license, as required by state.
- Strong selling skills, aimed at meeting both the stores and
self-sales targets, by following company policies.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to give instruction in a clear and concise manner to
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Multitasking and time-management skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.Additional
InformationTaking care of our peopleWe understand the importance of
financial health and security, and because of that, we provide
competitive compensation to all Associates including bonus
potential for every position in the store! We also offer a
comprehensive benefits package including health and dental
insurance, 401k retirement savings with company match, flex
spending account, paid personal time off, paid company holidays,
parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much more. At
National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for
professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide
training programs, access to educational courses and pride
ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from
within.Please see our websiteto learn more.National Vision is an
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: America's Best, Tallahassee , Licensed Optician, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!