Company: National Agency Solutions
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Join our Team at National Agency Solutions!
Account Manager / Benefits Counselor
We need you in:
Who is NAS?
For 16 years headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, National Agency
Solutions is a fast-growing product development and marketing
company providing product, technology, enrollment
services/education to insurance agents and agencies nationwide
specifically in the employee benefit space. -NAS is a "one stop
shop" for agents by aggregating products, billing, technology, and
education for their clients. We provide niche custom proprietary
products and creative strategies exclusively through agents and
If this interests you, You Will:
As a The Account Manager / Benefits Counselor you will interact
with employees to educate them on the available insurance products
offered by their employer and collaborate with the Sales Executive
and/or call center to ensure that client standards and requirements
are met during benefits consultations.
- - - - - - - -Actively participate in enrollment process through
face-to-face, telephonic Benefit Center, and/or web-based benefit
- - - - - - - -Communicate available employee benefit programs to
- - - - - - - -Enroll employees/members in elected programs.
- - - - - - - -Accurately and thoroughly complete and submit all
applications in compliance with data entry and data privacy
policies and regulations.
- - - - - - - -Conduct all business and actions according to
highest possible standards or professional conduct.
- - - - - - - -Maintain client and employee confidences and protect
confidential and proprietary information obtained in the course of
- - - - - - - -Responsible for the enrollment documentation in a
concise, accurate and timely fashion.
- - - - - - - -Manage scheduled appointments for call center in
timely and efficient manner.
- - - - - - - -Maintain knowledge of insurance products, such as
life, health, and voluntary benefits.
- - - - - - - -Maintain working knowledge of sales programs'
underwriting, processing guidelines and procedures including rates,
program alerts, binding authority allocation, file requirements,
- - - - - - - -Assist the sales team with new and renewal groups'
processing including generating employee distribution materials,
reviewing materials for submission, following up with
Implementation teams, advising agents and staff of case status, and
coordinating trainings for appropriate parties.
- - - - - - - -Communicate clearly with agent and sales team during
initial enrollment and/or technology implementation should any
issues or challenges arise.
- - - - - - - -Assist with agent licensing process including
sending paperwork invitations, scrubbing documents for completion,
and submitting new agent appointments.
- - - - - - - -Assist in maintaining agency CRM database with
enrollment dates, products, and renewals.
- - - - - - - -Establish and develop working relationships with
agency producers and users to obtain necessary information while
providing exceptional customer service.
What we look for:
Experience Requirements: Minimum 3 years work experience as a
benefits counselor, specifically health care benefits, or related
work experience. Extensive experience required working with
employee benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, group
ancillary and voluntary supplement plans such as accident, critical
illness, hospital indemnity, cancer, GAP, and term life
Education and Licensing Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Business
Administration or related field. Life and Health Insurance
Physical Environment and functions: Frequent standing, long-term
sitting, occasional reaching, and use of close vision. On occasion
you may be asked to lift or move 5-10 lbs. Frequent travel is
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Ability to speak, read and write English. Ability to speak, read
and write in Spanish (but not required).
Self-motivated with ability to communicate and effectively present
information to agents, employers, and employees. Confident and
driven with strong account management and relationship building.
Outgoing with ability to build rapport with people of all
What we offer:
NAS offers full benefits 100% company paid including:
--- - - - - - - -401k match
--- - - - - - - -Health Insurance
--- - - - - - - -Dental Insurance
--- - - - - - - -Vision Insurance
--- - - - - - - -Short- and long-term disability insurance
--- - - - - - - -Life Insurance
--- - - - - - - -Paid time off
--- - - - - - - -Salary: $45,000- $52,000 plus commission.
Keywords: National Agency Solutions, Tallahassee , Benefits Specialist, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!