Remote Bilingual Monitoring Customer Care
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Associate III.CustCare Bilingual/Bilingual Monitoring Agent
Company Overview: ADT has been in the business of helping save
lives -since 1874. -As -the -#1 smart home security provider in the
U.S., -we help protect and connect families, businesses and larger
commercial customer -every day. -Our continuous innovation,
advanced technology and strategic -partnerships deliver products
and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home,
your business or on the go. And -as -times change, so do we. -Above
all, our mission is clear: -we help -save lives for a living.
-Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? -Join our
team today and put -purpose behind your paycheck. -#WeAreADT - Why
Choose ADT? - At ADT, it's more than a job, it's a noble purpose
that defines us. We are the leading provider of electronic
security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring
services for residences and small businesses in the United States.
Every employee, from our executive leadership team to our support
centers are united under one noble purpose, we help save lives for
a living. We are everyday heroes. You are doing more than earning a
paycheck, you're in an important role that makes an impact in the
lives of our customers every single day. Join a company of
individuals with passion, commitment, drive and ambition, using and
developing our talents for good at work, home and our communities.
- - Major Responsibilities: We have an exceptional career
opportunity for a Bilingual Customer Service and Monitoring
Representative in the following states: -Alabama, Arkansas,
Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky,
Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South
Dakota, Texas, Virginia, and Wyoming. - A Bilingual Customer
Service and Monitoring Representative is responsible for monitoring
and dispatching proper authorities for residential and small
business alarms as well as contacting appropriate responsible
parties. As our customers' first point of contact, you will be the
friendly voice of ADT, providing an excellent customer experience
by troubleshooting their problems and providing technical support.
We will rely on you to listen to our customers and use your
deductive reasoning skills, technical expertise, creativity and
passion for helping to meet their needs - and remind them that
behind our great products is a focus on the customer experience
with accountable and collaborative team members ready to help them.
- - A day in the life of a Bilingual Customer Service and
Monitoring Agent can look like:
- Handling incoming alarm calls and placing outgoing calls to
verify alarm activity, dispatching the proper authorities, and
notifying responsible parties.
- Paying attention to detail while documenting alarm handling
procedures within the alarm screens.
- Completing alarm processing in accordance with departmental
- Receiving inbound calls and relaying important information
about life-safety systems and services, including updating customer
accounts and solving billing questions.
- Supporting ADT customers by problem solving, de-escalating
customer issues and resolving account issues.
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting devices across
ADT systems. -
- Helping customers understand the ADT noble purpose and
providing customer lifestyle solutions.
- Coaching, team meetings or 1:1 development time to grow and
develop your career at ADT. - When you commit to us-we commit to
you. Our employees receive a comprehensive, full benefits package
- Paid virtual training - some in-person attendance may be
required based on business needs.
- VDI training requirements:
- Designated place to work from home
- High speed internet. - DSL, Cable or Fiber internet service
with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to your
- At least 25mbps to of internet to download and 15mbps to
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- Potential opportunities to work from home based on business
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth
opportunities Qualifications - External We're looking for someone
with results they are proud of like:---
- Fluency in written and oral forms of both English and Spanish
in a professional capacity is required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills and ability to
prioritize multiple items at once
- Ability to be licensed in multiple states
- #cxoremote ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an
inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds,
perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to ensure every employee and
applicant feels valued. Visit us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn
Keywords: ADT, Tallahassee , Remote Bilingual Monitoring Customer Care, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!