IT Project Coordinator
Company: I-Tech Resources Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Description: We are seeking an experienced Project
Coordinator who can handle large-scale systems implementations. The
ideal person will have strong communication skills, great attention
to detail, and the ability to resolve problems quickly and with
grace. Previous federal and state contracting experience is highly
- Review bids and contracts to fully understand the terms of each
- Serves as the liaison between technical and non-technical
personnel and clients.
- Monitor and track milestones and document processes. Update
management and clients on results.
- Bridge the communication between clients, onsite implementation
teams in multiple states, and offshore development teams.
- Identify and resolve any issues, or escalate them to the
appropriate person, before it becomes a problem. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
- 3+ years of recent large-scare IT project coordinator or
project management experience
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little to no
- May work remotely, but must have updated computer, high-speed
internet, and cell phone.
- Must be flexible with working hours to accommodate clients,
onsite teams, and offshore developers.
Keywords: I-Tech Resources Inc., Tallahassee , IT Project Coordinator, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!