Finxact - Software Developer - Core Application
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Position SummaryAs a Developer, you will be working in an
application design and development role on the Core as a Service
platform. You will be creating new software and enhancing existing
software to provide banking and financial institution
services.Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe type of
activities expected to be performed at this level include, but are
not limited to:
- Work with business analysts, engineers, and other system users
to understand and implement their application requirements
- Work with partners to understand their implementations and gain
a breadth of knowledge in cloud-based SaaS implementations and
- Provide quality software, improve test coverage and the overall
quality of the systemsEducation and Experience Minimum
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- 3+ years of hands-on financial industry experience in software
application development for Information Technology, loan servicing,
deposit operations, card processing, interface development, and/or
CRM systems is preferred
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data, as well as
discussing business and technical topics
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks to completion with minimal
supervision and under strict deadline
- Familiarity of Core Banking processes and software
- RESTful services, Swagger, Json data interchange, and GIT.
- Strong technical analysis, design, and development skills
- Familiarity with Golang is a plus.Core Competencies
- Leadership skills.
- Problem Solver.
- Analysis skills.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail.Location/Travel
- Remote (telecommute) position within the contiguous United
- Minimal travel (Supervisory ResponsibilityNoneWork
EnvironmentThis job operates in a professional office environment.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop
computers and smartphones.Physical DemandsThe physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and
arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or
hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or
move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.Position
Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis is a full-time position. Days and
hours of work may vary but generally Monday through Friday 8:00
a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position may require long hours and weekend
work. Associated topics: algorithm, develop, devops, java, php,
python, sde, software developer, software development engineer,
Keywords: Fiserv, Tallahassee , Finxact - Software Developer - Core Application, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!