Sr On-Site Service Spec $1,000 Sign on Bonus!
Company: Ricoh Americas Corporation
Posted on: August 4, 2022
$1,000 Sign on Bonus!
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come
create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and
customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services,
solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are
looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive
high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects
people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences,
and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower
digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any
location and harness the power of information-how it is collected,
stored, managed, and shared-to unlock the potential in every
organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our
customers' success and guide them toward a better and more
sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and
passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our
high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
* Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and
disability insurance options.
* Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings
Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending
Account (FSA) investments.
* Augment your education with team member tuition assistance
* Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
* Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness,
and ongoing personal and professional development.
Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas:
operates high volume duplicating, production, sorting, mailing, or
bindery equipment, performs associated copying tasks, ships and
receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles
incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary
postage. Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site
May also perform bindery, QC and final check,
housekeeping/Hospitality, file services, call center
representative, and reception, etc. May performs various building
support functions related to meeting set ups and light maintenance.
Note: Due to the higher level of presentation and telephone skills
needed to perform as well as temporary/occasional receptionist
duties, employees performing this function are considered to be
Senior On-Site Services Specialist. This position reports directly
to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager,
depending on site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Runs high volume/production copy machines and performs binding
and finishing work.
* Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for
quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs
technicians of specific problems.
* Perform basic equipment troubleshooting and escalate calls to
* Performs setup of equipment as prescribed by the customer(toner
add, stocks paper, etc)
* Performs duties of scanning and /or imaging documents
* May perform Reception services on temporary/occasional basis
* Maintains records for management reports and inventories of
* Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to
company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as
* Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains logs and may
* Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by
* May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer
* Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations
within and outside of the site.
* Maintains daily meter and service logs.
* May travel between customer's buildings.
* Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job
* Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and
* Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
* Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
* May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
* May perform building occupant moves within assigned
* May perform light maintenance, and cleaning duties as
* May occasionally perform shipping, receiving and dock work in a
mailroom type environment
* May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including
off-hour emergency response.
* Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery
equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and
scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
* Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter
and some PC.
* Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and archiving
* Understanding of Ricoh Services Portfolio & Technology
* Ensures data for Ricoh MOR, SPG and job logs are captured
* Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Requires high school diploma or GED and 1-2 years of related work
* Some related copy job experience is preferred.
* May require valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto
insurance coverage per Ricoh.
* Demonstrate competency in basic computer skills including
proficiency in MS Office Suite
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Keywords: Ricoh Americas Corporation, Tallahassee , Sr On-Site Service Spec $1,000 Sign on Bonus!, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!