Finxact - Partner Integration Engineer
Posted on: August 4, 2022
POSITION SUMMARYThe Partner Integration Engineer is a passionate
technologist, capable of developing, managing, and showcasing
innovative solutions to complex business problems that leverage
Core APIs and technical features. Partner integration engineers
have a solid understanding of software engineering and can
communicate highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
Focused on product adoption, the Partner Integration Engineer s
primary role is to provide technical consulting to ecosystem
partners and clients, while developing world class learning
materials and tutorials. Secondary responsibilities include the
development of interfaces with "preferred partners" in our
ecosystem. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES As part of a small
dynamic team, the position will be responsible for:
- Obtaining and maintaining an in-depth understanding of our
technology and its underlying architecture.
- Developing innovative solutions centered around the Core to
solve complex business problems.
- Communicating complex technical concepts to a variety of
- Interfacing directly with ecosystem partners, clients, and
internal teams to promote the adoption of our product.
- Creating a culture of learning and collaboration across the
- Leading and participating in troubleshooting exercises for
- Enabling the next generation of Cloud adoption by building the
bridge from existing technologies that power the businesses of
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the
analysis of technical application requirements.
- Assisting in analysis that will identify requirements related
to people, processes, and technology.
- Developing and coding core functionality and interfaces for our
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- A Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
or a related field.
- 5+ years professional experience in API and software
- Fluent with functional, imperative and/or object-oriented
- Financial industry experience (plus)
- Knowledge of Golang programming (plus) CORE COMPETENCIES
- Problem solving
- Accountability LOCATION/TRAVEL
- Remote (telecommute) position within the contiguous United
- Ability to travel (less than 20%)SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITYNone.WORK ENVIRONMENTThis job operates in a
professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard
office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.PHYSICAL
DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.While performing the duties of this
job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use
hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach
with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or
crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must
occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by the job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus.POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORKThis is
a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through
Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position may require additional
hours and weekend work. Associated topics: architecture, chip,
circuit, design, design engineer, engineer iii, pcb, plc,
Keywords: Fiserv, Tallahassee , Finxact - Partner Integration Engineer, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!