Company: Winn-Dixie Retail Stores
Location: Panama City
Posted on: September 22, 2022
OverviewSoutheastern Grocers is committed to a culture of
belonging and fostering an inclusive environment where we celebrate
differences. As a -great place to work, we empower everyone to be
their full, authentic selves. Read our -Belonging, Inclusion and
Diversity Statement here. -Job Title: Seasonal Associate Location:
Retail Grocery Location Position OverviewThe seasonal front end
associate is responsible for increasing customer confidence and
loyalty by providing accurate, fast and courteous customer
checkout, consistent operating conditions and a friendly
atmosphere. - Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Provide continuous attention to customer needs; greet, assist
and thank customers in a prompt, courteous and friendly
- Offer product suggestions when appropriate.
- Stock and rotate department products to ensure freshness and
date control; restock and use supply items efficiently to eliminate
waste and to maintain the lowest supply cost.
- Operate department equipment and tools.
- Keep work area clean, orderly and free from safety hazards;
report faulty equipment and hazards to managment.
- Notify management of team member theft, customer shoplifting,
unauthorized mark-downs, property defacement or any action that is
illegal and/or against company policy.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to
obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and
- High standard of integrity and reliability. Required Behaviors
- Lives the Values by embracing the essence of the company
demonstrating a commitment to the companys goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of
success with immediate feedback to build an environment of
- Business-driven showing passion for the business, delivering
- Customer-orientated by passionately demonstrating that the
customer comes first always by putting the customers needs above
- People Passion through consistently treating others with
respect and dignity. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Environmental and Physical DemandsPhysical Requirements
Ocassionally - 1-33% Frequently - 34-66% Regulary - 67-100%Physical
demands While performing the essential functions of this position,
the employee is regularly required to stand or walk on tile or
concrete, use hands or fingers to handle, hold or feel objects,
tools or controls, talk, see, hear, smell and perform repetitive
movements with both hands and/or both feet. The employee is
frequently required to carry, push, or lift up to 100 lbs and pull
up to 150 lbs. The employee is occasionally required to sit,
balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach at waist level or
overhead, and climb up to 10 ft.Working Conditions While performing
the essential functions of this position, the employee may be
exposed to working in indoor, outdoor, cold, heated, and wet/humid
working conditions.Safety Risk Factors The employee is frequently
required to twist back and/or neck, walk on a slippery or cluttered
floor surface, work with hazardous equipment and be exposed to
sharp objects. The employee is occasionally required to be exposed
to loud noise, skin irritants, nuisance dust, fumes and sprays,
hazardous cleaning solutions and other toxins.Schedules The
employee is required to work varied schedules.Machines, Tools,
Equipment, etc. While performing the essential functions of this
position, the employee will be required to utilize a scanner,
scale, terminal, coupon dispenser, conveyor belt, bagging supplies,
shopping carts and cleaning supplies and equipment. -
Keywords: Winn-Dixie Retail Stores, Tallahassee , Seasonal Associate, Other , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!