Company: Stanton Optical
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Reports to: Brand Manager
Location: Store Locations
Are you passionate about helping others? Do you see yourself
positively impacting the patient experience by being the meaningful
first touchpoint at the store? At Stanton Optical our Patient
Coordinators carefully orchestrate an efficient flow and transition
from our Clinical services team to our retail team. In this
position, you will provide outstanding customer service to all
patients while facilitating sales and fostering a strong
partnership between our retail and clinical services teams.
My Eyelab and Stanton Optical are among the nation's fastest
growing, full-service retail optical centers. We are dedicated to
offering customer service and quality eyewear at affordable prices
to our patients and customers. As a leading optical retailer, we
offer some of the nation's most desirable optical brands.
Our team members share and support the Vision, Mission and Values
of our parent company, Now Optics. These include:
Vision: Modernizing the eye care experience for all people
Mission: Making eye care easy
* Integrity: We see integrity as building a foundation of trust
with our customers, employees and stakeholders by communicating
honestly, ensuring consistency and delivering on our
* Collaboration: We see collaboration as combining the talents of a
diverse group, offering proactive communication and being
open-minded to new ideas.
* Accountability: We see accountability as taking initiative,
delivering our best in all we do, accepting responsibility for our
actions and taking ownership of results.
* Respect: We see respect as prioritizing human relationships,
being present, connecting with transparency and empathy.
* Empowerment: We see empowerment as making purpose-driven
decisions to support the company vision, showing appreciation for
others, and taking care of the individuals we serve.
* Greet our patients and customers as they enter the store,
identify patients need to ensure an easy and memorable experience
while providing promotional on products and services available.
Answer customers inquiries and gather necessary information to
* Foster a strong partnership between the retail team and
* Schedule and confirm appointments, enter new patient history and
personal information in the system, complete pre-test; obtain brief
medical history, complete noncontact tonometry auto refraction,
visual acuity, color test, stereopsis test, amsler grid test,
* Assist Management Team with patient complaint resolution and
inform the status of all jobs; ensure all patient expectations are
* Ensure brand standards by performing basic housekeeping duties
* Other duties as assigned and required
* You have 1+ year of experience delivering outstanding customer
service to patients and/or customers
* You have the ability to multitask, prioritize and be flexible
with changing business needs in a team environment
* You have the skills necessary to communicate effectively with a
diverse group of people
Are you the perfect fit?
* Do you share our vision of modernizing eye care for all people
and making eye care easy?
* Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent required?
* Are you passionate about outstanding customer/patient care and
eager to share that passion with others?
* Do you have a strong interest in learning, embracing and
fostering innovation among your team?
* Are you consistently promoting high work standards while
empowering others to have an entrepreneurial mentality with our
* Do you have schedule flexibility? Work hours will be determined
based on business needs
* Are you knowledgeable about MS Word, Google Docs, etc?
* Optical experience is a plus
Now Optics d/b/a Stanton Optical and My Eye Lab Brands is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of
any kind. All employment decisions at our company are based on
business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications,
without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or certain
classifications based on genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws,
regulations or ordinances.
Keywords: Stanton Optical, Tallahassee , Patient Coordinator, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!