GPS Equipment Forman
Company: Brad Cole Construction
Location: Panama City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Brad Cole Construction (BCC) was founded in 1977 and provides site
development, infrastructure improvement and heavy civil
construction services for complex construction projects and a wide
range of clients. With the motto "strength to build on" the company
services the industrial, power, government, transportation, and
GPS FOREMAN JOB DESCRIPTION
Division/Department: Construction Reports to: GPS ManagerJob
Code:Job Classification: Hourly
Brad Cole Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is responsible for working closely with the
Superintendent/Project Team to manage day-to- day onsite
tasks/operations for individual construction projects Project
Commencement through Project Close-Out. This includes but is not
limited to, Site Setup, construction layout, topo surveys, Drone
Flights for progress info and photos. Individual must be able to
construct projects in accordance with construction designs, plans
and specifications. Must have the ability to read blueprints and
ensure that the project is being constructed in accordance within
project guidelines, on schedule and within budget.
Position may involve performing other duties as required, which may
not be mentioned below. Specific functions may change from time to
Essential function *
* Review and understand plans, specifications and related
documents. *Understand construction drawings, specifications,
permits and layouts. *Collaborate and coordinate with
Superintendents and other team members. *Perform Safety
*Quantity Tracking (Site Topo's, Areas Completed, LF of Pipe
- Complete accountability for onsite survey needs for tasks
- Manage multiple projects quality of work along with their time
- Maintain continual communications with project team, and
- Follow and enforce all applicable safety precautions and
- Must understand OSHA requirements in the construction
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Demonstrate informative and professional assistance when
working with vendors, customers and co-workers.
- Act independently and originate new procedures and new
approaches to problems.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication
- Maintain initiative to meet and exceed the project construction
- Work under stress and with commitment to deadlines.
- Sustain interpersonal relationships, which encourage openness,
truthfulness and confidence, both internally and
- Complete tasks and/or reports in accurate and timely
- Maintain Company information in a confidential manner.
- Mentor and train personnel to further opportunities for
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Display professional appearance, warm demeanor and positive
- Be a motivated self-starter.
- Work independently and to be accurate, efficient and
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Work under pressure with time constraints in a changing
- Listen and analyze information presented, as well as
communicate information and ideas
through effective speaking and writing.
- Manage and coordinate multiple tasks as required on
- Maintain scheduling tasks to meet deadlines
- Listen to and understand information presented through spoken
words and sentences, as well
as communicates information and ideas through effective speaking
- Use electronic equipment such as computer, radios, and cell
phone for communication to others
- Travel and work at locations of construction projects as
- Sit, walk and/or stand for 8+ hours a day as the position is
primarily located in a field setting.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach and balance occasionally.
Must be able to lift and move up
to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work outside, in all types of environments and
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
- This position requires working in the outdoor
- Must be able to work extended hours, over 40 per week, as
- This position requires a flexible work schedule; night,
holidays and/or weekends may be
EDUCATION, TRAINING, and EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3-5 years of construction experience is
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Additional
credits or degree would be a plus.
- Must be able to operate heavy construction equipment. CDL is a
- Must have OSHA 30 Certification or the ability to
- Experience in site grading/heavy construction; including mass
hauling and placement of transported materials, utility
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Utilization of computer programs such as Microsoft Office
including, but not limited to, Word,
Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read engineered drawings and
- Must be able to read grade stakes and use a level.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Brad Cole Construction, Tallahassee , GPS Equipment Forman, Other , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!