Oracle PLSQL Developer
Company: Crescens Inc.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job title : Oracle PLSQL Developer
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Duration : 12+ months
Type : Contract
Estimated 1880 hours per year (37.5/ Week)
Required Tasks to be performed:
- Provide maintenance, enhancement and support for a variety of
the agency's business applications.
- Assisting in the preparation and documentation of program
requirements and specifications.
- Research and document requirements of program users.
- Writing, translating and coding software programs and
applications per specifications.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of user manuals
- Working with network administrators, systems analysts and
software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software
products or company software systems.
- Providing mentoring and guidance to junior programmers.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSAs):
- 7+ years' experience with Oracle databases with the capability
to write complex queries and develop complex PL/SQL database
objects, including both DML and DDL.
- 5+ years' experience developing Oracle Forms
- 3+ years' experience with database and/or SQL performance
- Experience developing application reporting, preferably with
PHP and/or Classic ASP 3.0
- Experience using code repositories, preferably Git
- Experience using continuous integration tools, preferably
- Knowledge of relational database designs
- Knowledge of Information Systems Development Methodology
- Experience with database query tools (i.e., TOAD, SQL
Developer, SQL Navigator)
- Knowledge of database security, including role-based
- Knowledge and experience with Unified Modeling Language
- Ability to be creative, to use sound judgment, and to display
foresight to identify potential problems and design/specifications
and assigned application software systems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with others
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to determine work priorities and ensure proper
completion of work assignments
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines without
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, oral and written
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSAs):
- Oracle certification(s)
- Familiarity with Agile development, specifically Scrum, Extreme
Programming (XP) and Kanban.
- Experience in web development leveraging XML and CSS
frameworks (such as AngularJS, NodeJS, and React)
- Experience with environmental regulatory business processes and
- Knowledge and understanding of DEP's technical environment
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems or other Information
Technology major, or equivalent work experience.
Keywords: Crescens Inc., Tallahassee , Oracle PLSQL Developer, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!