Company: Farm Credit Council
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Farm Credit of Northwest Florida is seeking a Loan Assistant to join the Residential & Lifestyle Lending Team in either our Marianna or Tallahassee office. Experience in residential lending is a plus; however, we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Assists Loan Originators with administrative support functions.
- Acts as liaison between Loan Originator, Loan Processor, Closing Department, customer and third parties.
- Ensures loan application packages are complete and accurate.
- Requests, follows up, gathers, reviews and organizes pending financial and loan related information for submission to portfolio underwriters, Secondary Mortgage Market investors and the Closing Department.
- Assists in retrieving and saving client information including: mailing and emailing documents, preparing correspondence, making copies of borrower information as requested, filing, scanning, etc.
- Coordinates, process es and documents construction draw requests with borrower, builder, appraiser, draw inspectors, lender and accounting department.
- Ensures deadlines for contract closing, rate locks, and construction periods are met within the lending department's control.
- Provides an outstanding customer experience while always communicating in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintains status reports of loans in process and reviews with assigned loan originator and/or manager.
- Provides backup support to the Loan Originators.
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned by manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have exceptional follow-up, time management, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, a team player, dependable, versatile, organized, fast but accurate, technology-oriented, an early adopter of change and coachable.
- Have 2-3 years of experience with Fannie Mae, working in various systems such as BytePro, Encompass, CRM, nCino (Bizagi) and/or Desktop Underwriter as well as having knowledge related to real estate, home lending and/or the construction industry.
- 2 years customer service experience required
Salary is commensurate with experience and up to 9% employer contribution to your 401K as part of a full benefit package. Proficient in English and Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
Keywords: Farm Credit Council, Tallahassee , Loan Assistant, Other , Marianna, Florida
here to apply!