IT Procurement Specialist - Tallahassee, FL
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Job Title: IT Procurement Specialist Job Location: Tallahassee,
FL Job Duration: 12+ Month contract Job Duties:
- Manage both strategic and administrative responsibilities
related to IT finance/purchasing/buying.
- Day-to-day tasks may include processing requisitions, purchase
orders, quotes, supplier management, conducting market research,
negotiating pricing, establishing terms and conditions for
services, resolving invoice discrepancies, and communicating the
status of purchases with internal customers.
- Create and manage requests for quotations (RFQs), requests for
proposals (RFPs), requests for information (RFI), Invitation for
Negotiate (ITN) and managing supplier relationships.
- Provide technical assistance and training to department staff
on contract monitoring practices.
- Negotiate, write and maintain the Technology contracts,
purchase orders and procurement.
- Coordinate solicitation and contract workflow for the Division
including coordinating and negotiation interactions throughout
vendor selection and procurement process.
- Provides technical guidance to division staff in the
development of Scopes of Work (SOW) providing guidance to division
staff regarding necessary changes, improvements and additions to
the SOW for contracts.
- Resolves discrepancies with outside vendors and
- 5+ years' experience working in Procurement in technology
purchasing of hardware, software, and services
- Proven ability and experience in executing procurement
programs, successful negotiations, and vendor relationship
- Experience with complex, multi-level, multi-vendor procurement
processes and contracting procedures, especially in government
- Experience in managing federal funding and the reporting
necessary to support the use of those funds.
- Experience managing and monitoring technology contracts and
- Experience with the state budget process.
- Excellent writing skills so that information can be
- Understanding of federal and state fiscal rules and procurement
- Proven organizational skillsDigital Intelligence Systems, LLC
(DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires
qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: DISYS, Tallahassee , IT Procurement Specialist - Tallahassee, FL, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...