Specialist - Environmental
Company: Energy Transfer Family of Partnerships
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Division Environmental Specialist provides support to
Operations, Environmental Compliance, Engineering, Regulatory, and
Construction personnel to ensure compliance with all environmental
requirements and programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage regional program to ensure operations compliance with
applicable environmental regulations, permits, authorizations and
- Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of environmental reports
to various environmental agencies.
- Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of environmentally
related permit applications.
- Represent Company in verbal and written interaction with
federal, state and local environmental agencies as well as in
industry meetings and public hearings.
- Maintain a proficient knowledge of current federal, state and
local environmental laws and regulations that impact natural gas
- Interpret regulations and provide training to company personnel
to ensure compliance with all the above requirements.
- Assist in preparation and implementation of operating and
- Develop environmental scopes of work, manage records, train and
conduct audits of operations and construction activities.
- Write and review environmental procedures.
- Review, comment and communicate new environmental legislation
- Required to safely operate a company vehicle. Education and/or
Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements
for this position are listed below:
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
- The Specialist/Analyst level requires a HS Diploma or
equivalent experience and 6+ years of relevant job related
- The Senior Specialist/Analyst level requires a HS Diploma or
equivalent experience and 8+ years of relevant job related
experience Additional Requirements:
- Strong understanding of federal air quality regulations as well
as Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida state air regulations
required. Specifically, knowledge and understanding of air quality
regulations and how they apply to the natural gas midstream
operations is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able
to effectively communicate well with various operational,
commercial, and engineering groups while driving continuous
- Exceptional administrative skills required. Organized and able
to independently manage multiple activities while prioritizing work
with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must have the ability to work with little supervision and to
interact with all levels of management.
- Valid driver's license.
Keywords: Energy Transfer Family of Partnerships, Tallahassee , Specialist - Environmental, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...