Unit Scheduling Support
Company: Vector CSP
Location: Panama City
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Job Summary: Coordinate with senior squadron leadership on a
daily and weekly basis to build long- and short-range schedules to
ensure full coverage of all pilots and aircrew, instructors,
evaluators, support personnel, and supervisor positions.
- Secret Clearance required
Education and Experience:
- Military technical training in the scheduling career field a
- Two years' experience working in a squadron (CAF FS/USAFWC),
group, or wing scheduling program.
- Two Years' experience using PEX or similar scheduling
- Two Years' experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Coordinate with the squadron operations officer (DO), weapons
officer, scheduling officer, training officer, aviation resource
management (ARM) personnel, and unit mobility to build long range
schedules that ensure mission qualifications, upgrades,
continuation training, exercises, and test requirements are met to
fulfill required operations personnel currency and progression
standards in accordance with (IAW) the operations officer
priorities. Comply with locally developed guidance from the
operations group, operations officer, and unit chief of scheduling
when building the schedule.
- Populate and publish unit schedules, via PEX, GTIMS, or future
Government-mandated equivalent systems, to include long- and
short-range ground, academic, flying/terminal control, and
simulator training event schedules
- Track operations personnel availability (i.e., leave, temporary
duty, scheduled medical appointments, or other scheduling
commitments). De-conflict operations personnel schedules and work
with squadron leadership to ensure operations personnel are
available to meet assigned tasks.
- Perform daily updates of scheduling data to reflect
schedule/training changes and/or completion.
- Facilitate last-minute schedule changes to ensure full mission
coverage by coordinating with the on-duty operations supervisor
(Top 3 or equivalent).
- Obtain aircraft/equipment availability data from maintenance
- Assist in determining ground, flight/terminal control, and
simulator schedule requirements for initial qualification, mission
qualification, upgrades, continuation training, and currencies
based on syllabus requirements, student progression,
aircraft/equipment availability, airspace/range availability, and
- Track live, simulated, and academic training requirements to
facilitate accurate scheduling as directed by the DO. Schedules
shall be based on experience to mitigate Operational Risk
Management (ORM). Updates will be reported to squadron and wing
- Coordinate with Operations Support Squadron (OSS) and outside
agencies as required to facilitate exercise and special event
scheduling requirements (Flag Exercises, Weapons Evaluations,
Weapons School Support, etc.).
- Attend airspace/range scheduling meetings for schedule
coordination and de-confliction.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Be able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances in a medium-
to high-stress environment.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
such as word processing, managing files and records, designing
forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer
- Understanding the implications of new information for both
current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and
subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in
completing work tasks.
To apply, please go to https://vectorcsp.applicantpro.com/. For
assistance please contact our Human Resources Department by
telephone at (252) 338-4255 or by email,
Vector CSP, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability,
or any other reasons prohibited under Federal, State or local laws.
Keywords: Vector CSP, Tallahassee , Unit Scheduling Support, Other , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...