Bill Review Associate II
Company: One Call
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Bill Review Associate II We're looking for colleagues who are
ready to -Think Big, Go Fast, Deliver Awe, -and -Win Together.
-These core values embody our diverse and inclusive culture and
help us live out our mission of "getting people the care they need
when they need it." Over the last 30 years, our company has
established itself as the market leader in managed care for the
workers' compensation industry. We are committed to making a
positive impact in the lives of the injured workers we serve, and
we have fun doing it. - Salary Range: -$17.75 - $26.69 Hourly This
compensation range takes into account the wide range of factors
that are considered in making compensation decisions including but
not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and
certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The
disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable
geographic differential associated with the location at which the
position may be filled. At One Call, it is not typical for an
individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their
role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and
circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current
range is $17.75 - $26.69 Hourly Benefits Summary: - In return for
your commitment to our company's mission, we offer a vast array of
benefits to help support the whole you. -
--- - - - - - - Opportunities to work from home -
--- - - - - - - Competitive wages with opportunities to earn annual
merit increases -
--- - - - - - - Paid development hours to use for professional and
community development! -
--- - - - - - - Generous paid time off, 8 company holidays, and 2
floating holidays per year -
--- - - - - - - $1,000 Colleague Referral Program -
--- - - - - - - Enterprise Recognition Program rewarding colleagues
for their extraordinary work -
--- - - - - - - Exclusive discounts on travel, activities, and
merchandise via work discount program -
--- - - - - - - Colleague Assistance Program that provides free
counseling and financial services -
--- - - - - - - Tuition Reimbursement Program including
--- - - - - - - Quantum Health: A healthcare navigation platform to
help our colleagues make the best, most cost-effective healthcare
--- - - - - - - Medical, dental, and vision insurance -
--- - - - - - - Pre-Tax FSA and HSA health savings accounts -
--- - - - - - - 401(k) matching -
--- - - - - - - Company paid life insurance -
--- - - - - - - Company paid short term and long-term disability
--- - - - - - - Referral program
--- - - - - - - Healthcare concierge -
--- - - - - - - The One Call Foundation which aims to help
colleagues during unexpected emergencies, from car accidents to
natural disasters. -The Bill Review Associate organizes and sends
bills to insurance company for reimbursement.Intermediate role.
Applies moderate skills to job or specialization. May adapt
procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet more
complex requirements of job. Duties and tasks are somewhat routine,
although most questions and problems are resolved by the incumbent.
Consults with senior peers on semi-complex processes to learn
through experience. Works under general supervision. Requires a
High School diploma and typically a minimum of 1 to 3 years of
experience in an office setting and/or billing experience. - -
-GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: -
- Answers questions from internal departments about Bill Review
- Reviews bills for accuracy.
- Researches -billing errors (such as missing ICD codes,
therapist license numbers, etc.).
- Contacts therapy clinics for missing
- Processes mail.
- Delivers exceptional customer service with every customer
- Demonstrates knowledge of office equipment (copier and
- Attends department meetings and participate in training
- -Performs all other duties and assignments as directed by
management.EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: -High school diploma or G.E.D.
-GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional Customer Service.
- Proficient computer skills and data entry.
- Critical thinking and problem solving. -
- Time management.
- Ability to multi-task in past-paced
environment.PHYSICAL/EMOTIONAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENTS:
- -For roles located in office or home settings; this job is
primarily sedentary and may involve repetitive motions; the
employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers,
speak, and hear.
- -For roles located in the field; this job is primarily active;
the employee is regularly mobile and must be able to utilize
transportation (such as driving), sit, use hands and fingers,
speak, and hear.
- -The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and lift
objects (up to 10 lbs. weight; up to 4 ft. height).
- -Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability
to see things from a close distance and ability to adjust
- -The work environment utilizes florescent lighting; noise level
- -The emotional demand of the job may cause undue stress from,
but not limited to, moderate/heavy workload.
- -Reasonable accommodations will be individually assessed and
possibly made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions of the position.
- -Please be advised the job description is subject to change at
Keywords: One Call, Tallahassee , Bill Review Associate II, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!