Systems Coordinator - People Team
Company: One Call
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Systems Coordinator - People Team We're looking for colleagues
who are ready to Think Big, Go Fast, Deliver Awe, and Win Together.
These core values embody our diverse and inclusive culture and help
us live out our mission of "getting people the care they need when
they need it." Over the last 30 years, our company has established
itself as the market leader in managed care for the workers'
compensation industry. We are committed to making a positive impact
in the lives of the injured workers we serve, and we have fun doing
it. Salary Range: $17.75 - $26.71 Hourly This compensation range
takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in
making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill
sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and
other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range
estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic
differential associated with the location at which the position may
be filled. At One Call, it is not typical for an individual to be
hired at or near the top of the range for their role and
compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances
of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $17.75
- $26.71 Hourly Benefits Summary: In return for your commitment to
our company's mission, we offer a vast array of benefits to help
support the whole you. --- Opportunities to work from home ---
Competitive wages with opportunities to earn annual merit increases
--- Paid development hours to use for professional and community
development! --- Generous paid time off, 8 company holidays, and 2
floating holidays per year --- $1,000 Colleague Referral Program
--- Enterprise Recognition Program rewarding colleagues for their
extraordinary work --- Exclusive discounts on travel, activities,
and merchandise via work discount program --- Colleague Assistance
Program that provides free counseling and financial services ---
Tuition Reimbursement Program including certifications --- Quantum
Health: A healthcare navigation platform to help our colleagues
make the best, most cost-effective healthcare decisions ---
Medical, dental, and vision insurance --- Pre-Tax FSA and HSA
health savings accounts --- 401(k) matching --- Company paid life
insurance --- Company paid short term and long-term disability ---
Referral program --- Healthcare concierge --- The One Call
Foundation which aims to help colleagues during unexpected
emergencies, from car accidents to natural disasters. -Provides
administrative support to the human resources function in the areas
of People Systems. This position is responsible for ensuring the
efficient operation and use of the Human Resources Information
System, ensuring adequate controls for the proper safeguarding of
confidential data, ensuring the integrity of accurate employee
information, and for providing information, training, and technical
support to system users. GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with delivery of functionality for HRIS and related
People Team systems.
- Supports maintenance and accuracy of People Team system
records, reporting and workflows.
- Processes various data entry related to documenting people team
activities such as new-hire, change-of-status, performance
evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc.
- Generates, on request, customized HRIS reports.
- Completes regular audits as needed relating to system access,
data integrity, and process workflows.
- Completes elementary system configuration requests as
- Maintains the integrity of data in the HRIS.
- Creates training materials, process documentation and end user
guides where appropriate for people team systems.
- Monitors HR and end user needs and provide guidance on people
team systems usage.
- Second level support for troubleshooting People Team systems'
- Tracks issue log for resolution and analysis of trends.
- Provides end-user support for HRIS, including researching and
troubleshooting HRIS problems.
- Supports special projects as needed. EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED is required for this role.
- 2 years of data entry experience in a human resources
information system (UKG Pro, Kronos dimensions, Cornerstone on
Demand, Avature, Ceridian, etc.).
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and discretion in handling
confidential and privileged information.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with tight
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in
- Oral and written communication skills
- Team player that is self-motivated, organized, and detail
oriented. PHYSICAL/EMOTIONAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- For roles located in office or home settings; this job is
primarily sedentary and may involve repetitive motions; the
employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers,
speak, and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and lift
objects (up to 10lbs weight; up to 4 ft. height).
- The work environment utilizes florescent lighting; noise level
- The emotional demand of the job may cause undue stress from,
but not limited to, moderate/heavy workload.
- Reasonable accommodations will be individually assessed and
possibly made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions of the position.
- Please be advised this job description is subject to change at
Keywords: One Call, Tallahassee , Systems Coordinator - People Team, Other , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!